Patch Notes 3.7

You forgot to include how to unlock these two. Will they be diamond crate exclusives?

1 Like

Already answered :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Where kaa and bagerrah are going to be at?

1 Like

We don’t know

Loutre will still decide where they go.

Awesome to see we get Bagheera at long last.
Will pair him with Bolt in gameplay, since Mittens is not available. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hoping the upcoming Prize Wall character unlock is someone good.

3 Likes

l didn’t expect Bagheera to befriend Yax. What do they have in common?

2 Likes

So like… next notes will say where they will be? I hope Bagheera for Prize Wall as well.

Maybe there could be one time in the future a poll if the decision isn´t 100% tied to the approvals :wink:

1 Like

Bagheera es como un scar mejorado y de seguro tendrá mejores estadísticas, además de hacer invisibles a los compañeros como Merlín (igual el viejito es bueno por su roja en equipo de fatiga) pero scar ya casi ni se ve ¿esto lo mataría completamente? ¿Vendrá algún buff para scar? Y el gato se volverá a ver más :0 (me encantaron los personajes y sus habilidades, sobre todo las de Baghera, estoy esperándolo con ancias y perdón por no traducir esto pero tenía prisa jsjsjsj)

Thanks for reminding me that I should continue watching the Jungle Book after seemingly abandoning it forever.

No idea why Yax was chosen, just thinking it’s another Friendship choice I don’t comprehend.
Would have preferred Bolt instead of Yax.
I hope Baloo has the Friendship Disc I need/want, so I don’t have to work on Yax’s campaign at all.

Wondering how we will acquire Bagheera’s hero chips.
Since the announcement did not clarify.

1 Like

One will be a sign-in, one will be a Prize Wall hero… Duhhhh :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Too early for sign in its 15 days before february will end

1 Like

Before they will announce it will be almost end of this month.

2 Likes

When are we going to get Mowgli though? That’s the one I’m waiting for

3 Likes

Tbh one of them might end up as a contest reward, since its too early for sign-in heroes

1 Like

I hope Bagheera is the prize wall hero, since I don’t want Kaa.
But the prize wall will probably be someone else, not either of the ones we’ve just seen.

One could be a sign-in, the other maybe a contest prize.
I am hoping Bagheera is the sign-in hero, so acquisition is guaranteed.
Contest goals are a bit too random for my liking and I never score highly anyway, so don’t like to rely on them for playable hero unclocking.

1 Like

No.
It’s Bagheera (hopefully) or Kaa.
And the other one will be most likely sign-in.

2 Likes

The sign-in hero is not till weeks from now. I bet pennies on a dollar that one if them is the prize wall hero while the other is a diamond crate exclusive.

2 Likes

This will say we doubt that one of them is a prize wall hero.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney