Patch Notes 3.8.01

Also, just saying…

“We’re adding Diamonds, Hero XP, Gold, Diamond Crates, and Stamina Items to the earlier quests.”

Why not just increase the rewards for every token? Literally everything here is included in prize wall token rewards…

1 Like

Will the lag in Shops and Invasions be fixed?

4 Likes

It did! As I said last time, you’ll see some changes on and off with Prize Wall as we continue to watch it.

2 Likes

This is an ongoing issue that we’re looking into. I don’t believe it’s in this fix as this is just a .01 patch, but possibly the next one.

2 Likes

It is kind of weird as I think 3.7.12 didn´t lag. 3.7.10 did and this one does too. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Could you add an option to open all guild crates earned as guild rewards in the mailbox at once? Doing them one by one takes forever.

“”"""""""""“redeemed”"""""""""""

You’ll notice she never once apologizes for her actions, and her only act of “heroism” is done purely out of self-preservation.

This is something we are already working on!

3 Likes

Namaari is more along the lines of an anti-hero then a full blown villain.

Yay…

Jessie?!?!?

Art. When some playable cat characters though?

This makes Horned King’s purple a joke, clearly some double standards to make one trash and the other … better.

???
150 Armor negation won’t work, again same situation as with Hopper where BB buff does nothing!

Lame… Shego would be better.

Why?
As Numi said, literally same stuff available from prize wall, it won’t help you making this mode more popular.
Just give something unique/rare, or needed (like disk power, a lot).

Ok… fine…??

so… 3k + some more + 5k diamonds altogether?

Yay… but his crate never was released…

1 Like

No way! A 3rd character from the Oscar nominated film! Still hoping for Luca and encanto characters.

4 Likes

Yes I knew it
She will come

2 Likes

Never forget that Boss Baby was nominated for an Oscar, too.

(Also Boss Baby is a better movie than Raya and the Last Dragon. They’re both vapid, annoying, and insulting to my intelligence, but Boss Baby was less of all three of those things. Let that sink in.)

1 Like

Soul and Turning Red too!

4 Likes

Nice joke :laughing:

2 Likes

Not a joke.

Raya and the Last Dragon is just that bad. The only thing it gets right is its animation. Whoop-dee-doo. There are plenty of garbage movies out there that look nice. Like Pocahontas. Or Akira.

1 Like

This I have to agree with.

1 Like

Glad we get another RayaLD character.
Three ready, three more to be added:
Tong, Boun, Noi&Ongis.

A pity her cat is not a permanent companion like Rajah is for Jasmine.
That would actually have been a more interesting friendship choice then Malificient.
I hope Raya has the better disc, since I’ve already made her Y0 and thus, won’t have to be carried by Numarri.

Wonder if they will rate a collection soonish and what their collection bonus will be?

Zeus is the most irritating character ingame at the moment, due to his team wide stun at the commencement of battle.
When I look at the top Arena teams, they all have him and it’s like, don’t bother even playing the match.
Hoping Numaari can knock him down.

1 Like

No… really…
Raya disk makes rise her survivability better
Maleficent disk makes her damage better and adds big energy remove and fatigue.

Also no, this skill activates after 2.5s… also Hatter and your Donald exist to counter stun and steals.
Damage can be easily reduced.

EVE exist.

2 Likes

Yay that is cool

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney