Patch Notes 3.8.01

ah, this is a poor description then :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

How’s Namaari friends with Raya, even though they are in the same movie?

How’s Namaari friends with Malificent?

Luca and Soul are just for badges for Yellow Rank, and Yellow+4 Rank.

Updater 3.8.01 Raya and the Last Dragon Namaari Next Tuesday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:!!!

You mean next Tuesday

2 Likes

It sounds like you haven’t seen the ending so I’m not going to say anything.

But I will say this, Namaari is a dragon nerd. Maleficent can transforms into a dragon. Do the math.

4 Likes

1T9Hy8GGkQrNekseDtpEsaT6Zd2pKoAOyZUJ-45C5x0x-lAUT-tTrNB4rrJygkt5dFO0A6GTmL4GyRc2kx17eciLGe2OcgTD4XzA1QwFoEz75pp7rHCa1T9HhiqnxK4TItwijwgE She’s here!

1 Like

Because Scar is such good friends with Jafar, eh?

Too many people get caught up on taking the term “Friend Campaign” way too literally, and it makes me want to chew off my own face.

6 Likes

Naamari is such a cool character with a pretty unique arc; happy to see her added to the hero lineup!

1 Like

Thanks! Totally appreciate it!:blush:

2 Likes

YESS!! Namaari is finally here! :smiley: she’s one of my favorite Disney characters!

I am happy namaari is here right guys

1 Like

To me, Namaari’s friendship with Maleficant makes perfect sense. Namaari is obsessed with dragons. After all, she calls herself a “dragon nerd” and, well, kills one. Since Maleficant is pure evil and DHBM might have Namaari thirsty for revenge, their interests may align. I mean, they both wanted to kill princesses. And since Namaari knows a lot about dragons, she may be able to help Maleficant in unimaginable ways. Overall, super excited for update!! :dragon::crossed_swords::gem:

1 Like

Why is everyone saying Jessie? Am I the only one who isn’t getting the reference?

2 Likes

Her skill set looks interesting, and depending on the precise timing of her green skill, she might be the most effective Zeus(Ha) counter yet. Resources are kind of tight right now, but I might try to build her up…

I realize the team is trying out different changes to see how much of an effect they have on participation, but this many changes, all in the same direction of increasing rewards, makes me think retention went way down for the Underminer.

Hopefully it also corrected the issue of getting a notification even when I’ve set that notification to be off. I’ll try to remember to check for that the next time I get a diamond bundle with stamina.

Thanks for pointing this out; as expensive as it is to enhance a Battle Badge, it’s always helpful to know when one can be taken off my list of potential candidates.

I suspect three reasons, not necessarily in this order:

1. They’re wanting to specifically increase participation in hero quests.
  2. They’re testing to see if having clearly visible, guaranteed rewards have a more positive effect on participation/retention than the promise of randomized rewards.
  3. Increasing the rewards from the prize wall would result in many, many more resources being given out than including a small amount for each quest completed.

2 Likes

its helga, not jessie

even the name says it

??? No people are saying Jessie!?! I have no clue why you think helga -.-

People are saying jessie because of how extremely similar their white skill icons are

They look NOTHING alike! Has anyone looked at Jessie lately?!

Well, to me they look sort of alike :man_shrugging:
Maybe it’s not that, I’m just assuming based on my belief on it, I guess you’ll have to wait for a response from someone that compared her to Jessie

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney