Patch Notes 3.8.01

jessie_skill1
This is Jessie’s white skill

2 Likes

I see the similarity lol

2 Likes

What do you mean? That looks nothing like Jessie’s white skill!jessie_skill1

Both skill icons are kicking something with the little sparks coming out of the bottom of the shoe/boot.

8 Likes

Sheesh. No need to be rude about it. People are just making comparisons.

8 Likes

I’m sorry if I was being rude but I just don’t like the fact people are comparing two completely different things

Watch the ending of the movie, that’s the least spoilerific thing I can say.

Then you will understand why they have a Friendship and that makes perfect sense.

What Numaari knows is good dragons though, I don’t think she’d be okay with evil dragons.
How much would she nerd out if Jake Long came into the game and she got to meet him? :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I don’t think so.

You made Namaari sound like a psychopath. As I said before, she’s an anti-hero at best. So here’s what I believe it will go down.

Picture this:

Namaari has arrived at the city all alone having no idea where she is or how she got there. No Fang, no back-up. Just a city full of strange monster. She runs into a dragon unlike anything she has ever seen. Unfortunately, that dragon was the mistress of all evil, Maleficent. Not knowing what she is getting herself into, the poor princess share her predicament with the fairy. She told her about the dragon gem and the drunn. Maleficent, intrigued by the druun and their ability, takes advantage of the girl’s trust and agrees to help her find the gem. With what she believes is a dragon in a human disguise by her side, Namaari knew she could even out the playing field and help out her kingdom. However, Maleficent has other plans. With the power of the dragon gem, Maleficent can use it to control the druun (if there are any) and take control of the city.

5 Likes
  1. OK
  2. That´s pretty eh.
  3. The amount of rewards from “randomized pick” is far from sufficient. In ideal worth you could at least cover half of the W-Y0 cost for the new hero with just Prize Wall. At best it´s like 3% tho.
1 Like

No spoilers.

2 Likes

Funny you’d show us this on April Fool’s Day, but if you’re not kidding around, I’m not complaining.

2 Likes

I see. What a resolution.

They know all about dragons, so that should be the case.

1 Like

Well , since we now have Nammari coming to the game! Now we need Boun, Tong, Noi and Ognis to have a complete collection.

2 Likes

I am very excited for namaari to come

1 Like

I hope this is not an April Fool’s day joke and Numaari is truly coming into the game.

For context, it is a tradition for the Devs of games I play to make ludicrous announcements on this day to prank the playerbase.

1 Like

namaari is in wakkatu

i doubt it

No, they just created hero fully just as a prank, she isn’t coming.

:door:

4 Likes

Interestingly enough, PerBlue don’t really work for the calendar here since…Oogie, I guess. Neither for holidays nor for movie/show releases, they just release stuff when it’s ready. Or a little before that.

3 Likes

Speaking of, isn’t it weird that out of all of the characters, Kim is labeled as ??? And mostly everything about her is gone?

she was broken in-game for a short time and wakkatu reflected on it

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney