Thanks @Coach , that is highly appreciated :heart:

It was very clear - “NO”

19 Likes

that’s very sssssssssad :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and now back to pitching all 101 Dalmatians coming to the game one by one

edit: This is why none of my ideas will ever be approved

34 Likes

Has this been fully thought through? I can very easily now do things like switch Drakken disks for a bit to give guild mates a huge advantage. Something like this, of locking disks etc until a desired change, would be great in war regardless of the decision in arena/coli :smiley: Thought I’d throw that out there.

3 Likes

Maybe someone will convince you to change your opinion…

kaa-disney

Still better than Underminer.

Puppies!

4 Likes

I laughed hard at this one. Although I give a like on the idea of Kaa taking over the city (at least if it is a plotline further in campaign).

1 Like

Cant laugh that much.
Poor pb poor

Again No QoL Update - > Bad Update

2 Likes

? Not exactly sure what you mean, but yeah 13 May would be the Friday before the 4th Anniversary date for Disney Heroes :-).

1 Like

Days for next updates, 3.8.20/3.9 and 4.0

Unless anniversary update will be delayed, but hero refresh was already sacrificed, so hopefully NOT.

1 Like

Oh hi Polaris, cool that you joined in on replying to the Kaa thing as well ^^.

Kaa now feel sadnessssssssss definitely after reading thisssssss.

Poor snake.
His dream to conquer the city… ruined. :frowning:

4 Likes

Ah I see and cool, thanks for clarifying Musketeer :-).

No new hero? That’s a little disappointing.

2 Likes

Wow no new hero? now that’s just great :unamused::unamused: or Maybe they forgot to put someone in it like they did with Carl

3 Likes

The Prize Wall hero should be in this update, as the Prize Wall ends next week.

1 Like

Another one doesn’t start in 2 weeks, what’s the rush?

2 Likes

lt’s showing that it ends in 5 days.

Agree…

If the anniversary update doesn’t include some more guild perks to reduce the cost of badges, increase the drop rate to level of the server or increase gems per checkins (I know @Angry_Chair also still waiting for his tapper root beer emoji too besides guild perks)… it be a bad anniversary update in my opinion ( @Loutre , like spending your weekend in traffic jam and going no where for four hours bad… it’s been like two years I think since new guild perks been introduced, now that’s a bad anniversary to keep track of). New heroes are great, but qol of the game needs to be put on the priorty list as well, as that is what I think most thought was ment by user interface when voted for it over a year ago).

Please with a candy mountain cherry on top.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney