Patch Notes 3.8.10

Okay then. While no new hero yet (because the prize wall is still going) I’m totally excited to know what is happening for the 4th anniversary!:sunglasses::birthday:

WHAT?! But what about Namaari’s entrance?! The posted patch notes are a scrap heap.

2 Likes

@Polaris, where have you been? It’s been a while since your last post.

I think there will be another’s Anniversary Invasion, Anniversary Trials, and Anniversary Log-In Prizes waiting for this future. I wonder what’s the Anniversary hero?

1 Like

Her entrance does not appear to be bugged and we will be getting her description changed to show that she is supposed to be delayed. I think it may have just been too late to get into this submit.

2 Likes

Really? Are you going to get into the submit before the 4.0 update? I sure hope the next prize wall would be in the 3.8.11 update…

1 Like

Eeehehehehe.

2 Likes

You REALLY need to do refreshes more often and make them substantial.

4 Likes

Whoever it is I bet it’s gonna be someone entertaining

An anniversary update, eh? I’m quite intrigued.

And this will be done. The top guilds will effectively be able to shut out anyone else from reaching the top division in Challenger arena/coliseum, and will most likely take all the top spots in the next-highest division.

1 Like

PerBlue has missed (for a year, at least) the perfect opportunity for a great April Fool’s gag …

8 Likes

That sounds exciting can’t wait! Too see!

mcsm-mcsm-jessef
How interesting? Well, Namaari’s still in the prize wall event.

Only 1 way to find out!

1 Like

I can’t wait for dhbm 4 anniversary in may

2 Likes

I am excited for the 4th anniversary to come

1 Like

So what’s the point of bringing it up now? You really need a proofreader for these things.

3 Likes

To hype us up for what’s to come, probably.

Also, Loutre (and Polaris before them) have mentioned many times before that they can’t release Patch Notes without approval from PB, so they almost definitely wouldn’t have included that part in the notes if they weren’t allowed to/couldn’t.

5 Likes

I wonder if they are doing a mass refresh of all old heroes for the anniversary now that would be a great anniversary gift if I might say so myself

Maybe the next prize wall would be delayed for the rest of the year, but it’ll be next week just like Carl’s debut from last year.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney