Patch Notes 3.8.10

Really? Are you going to get into the submit before the 4.0 update? I sure hope the next prize wall would be in the 3.8.11 update…

1 Like

Eeehehehehe.

2 Likes

You REALLY need to do refreshes more often and make them substantial.

4 Likes

Whoever it is I bet it’s gonna be someone entertaining

An anniversary update, eh? I’m quite intrigued.

And this will be done. The top guilds will effectively be able to shut out anyone else from reaching the top division in Challenger arena/coliseum, and will most likely take all the top spots in the next-highest division.

1 Like

PerBlue has missed (for a year, at least) the perfect opportunity for a great April Fool’s gag …

8 Likes

That sounds exciting can’t wait! Too see!

mcsm-mcsm-jessef
How interesting? Well, Namaari’s still in the prize wall event.

Only 1 way to find out!

1 Like

I can’t wait for dhbm 4 anniversary in may

2 Likes

I am excited for the 4th anniversary to come

1 Like

So what’s the point of bringing it up now? You really need a proofreader for these things.

3 Likes

To hype us up for what’s to come, probably.

Also, Loutre (and Polaris before them) have mentioned many times before that they can’t release Patch Notes without approval from PB, so they almost definitely wouldn’t have included that part in the notes if they weren’t allowed to/couldn’t.

5 Likes

I wonder if they are doing a mass refresh of all old heroes for the anniversary now that would be a great anniversary gift if I might say so myself

Maybe the next prize wall would be delayed for the rest of the year, but it’ll be next week just like Carl’s debut from last year.

1 Like

Please don’t make this update forced like previous. Just because it put a bug into my game & the screen keeps locking to the mega& black markets
EDIT please don’t flag my comment because it may help others in my position.

1 Like

@Loutre when will the anniversary update take place? SecondTuesday in may?

Highly unlikely but will be interesting to see if they do.

My guess is they might put someone else Disney from a series and put them in the game

I’m concerned about how the game is clearly not running well. Trials load slowly, and market is very slow. Don’t even get me started on invasion shop…please fix the performance issues. No it’s not my wifi. No it’s not my network. It’s your game updates that are ruining the game.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney