Patch Notes 3.8.10

Please don’t make this update forced like previous. Just because it put a bug into my game & the screen keeps locking to the mega& black markets
EDIT please don’t flag my comment because it may help others in my position.

1 Like

@Loutre when will the anniversary update take place? SecondTuesday in may?

Highly unlikely but will be interesting to see if they do.

My guess is they might put someone else Disney from a series and put them in the game

I’m concerned about how the game is clearly not running well. Trials load slowly, and market is very slow. Don’t even get me started on invasion shop…please fix the performance issues. No it’s not my wifi. No it’s not my network. It’s your game updates that are ruining the game.

3 Likes

That would be incredible.

So it’s not happening.

1 Like

Another game mode which will appear only 4 times and then never return, just like trial events.

:clap:

Or just being pathetic, like wish crate.

2 Likes

And whenever we ask, they will give us a typical answer, “It is being worked on” :joy::joy::joy: even pyramids took less time to complete :joy::joy::joy:

Ain’t it funny that the only thing for delayed or postpo8 have always been Hero Refresh? :joy::joy::joy: And we never receive compensation (like, we miss 1 hero refresh so we will have 2 instead of 1 next month). Curious…curious…indeed…:relieved::relieved::relieved:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

This isn’t exactly the right place for a Hero Wishlist. You could drop that at #feedback-corner:hero-wish-list

But Lion Guard would be a nice addition, even though it would be a bit odd with a baby/child Simba in the game :joy_cat:

8 Likes

Is it Kuzco from the Emperor’s New Groove coming

1 Like

Oh no.

No.

Nobody this week.

6 Likes

Then who is it then

There is no new hero in this patch notes, so no new hero this week.

5 Likes

Then when is the new update what date will that be and what about 4th anniversary

As I’ve been seeing this character posted a few times and it’s been reported for spoilers so just before it gets out of hand. I would not be getting hopes up for Kuzco to come.

6 Likes

So you don’t know when will a hero is coming and the 4th anniversary

I cannot give out that info at this time.

9 Likes

Tomorrow…?

Prize wall is running currently, no need for new hero, a new hero should be announced this friday and released next tuesday, 26 April.
Cap rise… Yellow +14 will be released as well!

It’s April… anniversary is next month.

Will I hope you will find character on the 4th anniversary of the game

I figured since encanto came out November last year. And raya characters came in the game in September(that movie came out in March). And since there are rumors that they will be there in may, I’m going to predict that maybe one of the Encanto characters will be an anniversary hero.
But that’s just my opinion.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney