Patch Notes 3.8

I don’t think that’s what PB intend you to do - this is an attempt to panic people into buying whichever stamina deal happens to be available at the time, to extend the timer

2 Likes

Ooh, good point. Won’t be doing that either, of course, but good point. Edit: also, yikes, that’s an embarrassing flub to get immortalized in a reply quote. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

People still buy stamina? Definitely not in newer servers. The deals are 3x worse than November 2021. Why would I buy 3k packs for $20? Older servers get 20x that.

I’m so confused by the Port change. Hasn’t the max difficulty ALWAYS scaled with server max rank? Server 1, Port top difficulty is Yellow 11, Trials top difficulty is Yellow 10, with the server max being Yellow 12.

Your change log sounds like someone somewhere had access to higher difficulties than the highest ranked/leveled server.

1 Like

S22 had all levels open for awhile. S21 had them open for less time.

PB did it to test it out and kept it for over a year. But now they are taking it back

Can I receive a refund for the money I spent on S23 as I only have a few days left to achieve max level in these modes or be continually starved for resources and will no longer be able to play competitively. Since this was not originally part of the game this can be categorized as Price Fixing since the terms of my purchase (a chance to boost my own power and resource gain) will be forever changed by this.

This is serving as my notification of a failed purchase according to Google Plays guidelines.

2 Likes

The first character to represent The Black Cauldron

5 Likes

New IP so it’s automatically better than everything else

also Kronk emojis?!

3 Likes

Chaos Control?
I see what you did there…

8fPNsKHkYbDtyjncNHL7gyMdh05nAfGPWz3OHQYP0TLFBfz17yibDmGnS0JzLvad9NIAHZc1o5QzrlF4zWoR_WnKk3P4tUtvIiAvOZa01jcOonRoUwAslX0QtFHq_5wqR1DoPsaE
Yes he’s here!!!

2 Likes

Yay! YAY! Yay! Finally The Black Cauldron is getting representation here, how amazing! :partying_face:

Just not sure why I have Sarah’s flashbacks reading his skillset… :worried:

Intresting friendship.

The worst way :grimacing:

I really hope to see more The Black Cauldron characters in future, like Taran or Princess Eilonwy.

giphy (32)

Happy to see more Disney’s Dark Age representation as well, it was really needed.

Hopefully badges will be good, not random.

5 Likes

Not really…

Yes, but still requiring for someone to just die isn’t really good, and the bonus is really weak too, 200 energy.

November was less than 6 months ago. Just be patient.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, there’s a bit of inspiration from my concept that went into this. Might just be a coincidence, but I wonder if PerBlue is inspired by fan concepts to make these?

Now we need Taran, Luz, Anne, Daisy, and some more

2 Likes

WHY @Loutre!!!
He always seems to be in the shops :unamused:

5 Likes

They used to cap the trials and ports to match the server level. This was unlocked some time ago. Server 21 is at cursed which is the same level as server 1. On one hand it gives those that can beat that level (like myself) an advantage over server 1 because we can earn more resources sooner. This was the only benefit for being on server 21 considering how terrible the deals are compared to server 1. I haven’t checked lately but they were 20 times in cost for a stamina deal.

Where is Bagheera ? Since he come out of the prize wall he hasn’t been seen

2 Likes

Possibility once newer prize wall hero will be revealed the rotation info too, for Bagheera moving somewhere farmable and Underminer to the event crate

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney