Patch Notes 3.8

Ehh why is this in the “improvements” section? It always was great fun to try to take on team trials and ports of much higher levels than your own.

Also, this means that after the decrease of Badge Booster crate, this is another blow in being able to keep up. Normally, I already have some of the badge bits of new ranks available. That had to be taken from me as well it seems.

The golden days of this games’ economy are really behind us :pensive:

5 Likes

Boooooo. A step backwards again.

FINALLY! Here’s to hope that special chests die completely.

6 Likes

Sarah will only go there, because she is replaced :man_shrugging:

With a sign-in hero, which you can 6* before!

Hence the crates are not that interesting and their retention will die out as they give effectively insignificant stuff.

You can’t max red skill, and for some equip mods.

Buying them is still pointless as they give almost no chips, far from enough to max red skill or do anything.

If they gave 20 Chips per drop. Or like 0.05% of All heroes Badges as Badge Crates (so 1/2000 of 176x6x53 for older servers and of 176x6x42).

When the drops are random, make them worthwhile at least.

4 Chips, 9k Badge Tokens, 1 Badge Token are not.

Ah, now that change makes sense. It still strikes me as unnecessary, though.

1 Like

PB needs it so that we have less badge bits ready for the new ranks. I have blue teams trials on Cursed completed, Red one or two below and both ports are at that stage as well. So I do have badge bits of ranks that aren’t available, making that I have a little in stock when they do arrive. PB however, doesn’t want me to have that, they think I have too much resources again.

It really just fits the story of the last few months. It’s sad but true…

And it is also problematic for those on older servers who are trying to catch-up, and could do so with help of trials and ports :pensive:

1. Wrong - the individual trials and ports were level-locked.
  2. First for S22 - good move, should have been on all servers.
  3. It can give badges for your current rank and above, which is likely why this was nerfed. Still, it just worsens the economy of those servers.
  4. True, the deals should be only 1/2x, not 1/6x or less. (900 stamina vs 5,300, for example; or 10,840 vs 63,000). They give 3x less for the same cash than they should.

Overall, I said long time ago that people should just resign on 21/23/25 and come to 1. With very little you can have high (even maxed) heroes.
And considering the merges, it is bound to be a 1-14-18 merge soon, so having an account on all 3 (or having more accounts in one of them) equals a thorough advantage after such merge occurs.

Meanwhile… @Loutre when you come on Monday, can you please ask the devs on the “rules” for the merges in the future? It would be great to have them in advantage and avoid bitter endings. Thanks.

Can the Cauldron-born be effected by debuffs like normal heroes since they count as allies?

1 Like

Yes, as any other summon.

Unfortunately, Horned King doesn’t seem good.

Any hero which only means of attack is basic attack usually suck. And no skills of HK deal damage. :frowning: Unless one of his disks does enable him to deal some damage on skills, he will terribly suck.

Which is a shame, since it´s another character in Sign-In that sucks.

I am not wrong. I am just saying that the trial and port levels one could obtain was limited to the server level

Yes, you are not wrong. You just didn´t say everything relevant to it. In addition to being limited by server cap level, they were also locked individually behind team levels.

Yes I knew he come I was thinking of him coming

1 Like

When will the next Prize Wall hero be revealed?

I don’t know if it’s reasonable to suggest that those on server 21 to switch at this point. Many have spent a lot of money over the last few years (myself included). I’m not willing to start over, I’d rather quit before doing that.

Capping the trials for what will likely be a year when it’s hard to get resources otherwise, will likely drive many more from the game, but Perblue doesn’t really care about us so it’s whatever

1 Like

I will be one of those leaving. The roller coaster of give and take is just tooo much of a headache for a phone game. Should’ve quit after stamina gate 2020.

And yet, the amount of progress on Server 21 can be done with like <$20 on Server 1 under the right circumstances :man_shrugging:

It’s just about PvP and that isn’t really that good. Or the guild environment. People are social, so most likely it’s those things that hold most players on 21/23/25.

1 Like

At some point next week, @Loutre already said they were still waiting for approval on the hero and that a separate patch notes will cover it when ready.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney