Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.8 Update! This release features The Horned King from Disney’s The Black Cauldron plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! The Horned King from Disney’s The Black Cauldron!
- Bug fixes and game improvements!
The Horned King is a back-line “Control” character on the Yellow team. The Horned King will be the April Sign-In Hero!
The Horned King summons a Cauldron Born soldier from the Black Cauldron. Each soldier has Max HP, Reality, and Armor. Soldiers deal Fantastic Damage with their Basic Attacks. The Horned King can have up to X soldiers at a time. If the Horned King uses this Skill while he has the maximum amount of soldiers, he grants the soldier with the lowest HP a percent more Max HP and heals it to full HP. Cauldron Born soldiers count as allies and target the closest enemy to them when they spawn.
The Horned King cackles, Scaring all enemies for a few seconds and applying stacks of Fatigue.
Green mist comes out of the Black Cauldron, Healing all of the Horned King’s soldiers. The Horned King and allies deal bonus Fantastic Damage with their Basic Attacks for X seconds.
Dark and Powerful
Soldiers deal bonus Fantastic Damage with their Basic Attacks for each other ally soldier on the battlefield.
Thirst for Evil
Soldiers gain bonus Max HP for each other ally soldier on the battlefield. Soldiers Healed by “Arise!” also gain Attack Speed for X seconds. When an enemy is KO’d, the Horned King raises a soldier. A soldier can be raised this way once every X seconds.
- Charge Condition: Allies get KO’d
- Stat Buff: +Skill Power
- Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Control Ally
- Effect Buff: Energy Gain
- Shan Yu
- Added Kronk’s emojis to the game!
- Fixed an issue with Pete where his purple skill would cause his basic attack to do damage even when he was blinded.
- Fixed an issue with Ariel where if she gets turned around she gets stuck that way and her attacks miss
- Kronk’s trap door could activate on an ally in the case where the enemy stole a Reflect buff from an ally and was then damaged.
- Fixed an issue where Kaa would not return to the battle after being removed by Kronk’s trapdoor
- Fixed an issue with Kaa appearing in front of the text on the hero information screen
- Added a notification to let you know 1 hour before any Premium Stamina is set to expire.
- When tapping on a hero on the “Heroes in Filter” screen, it will now go directly to the Skill Tags Tab
- Fixed an issue where tapping on a Locked Hero from the “Heroes in Filter” screen would cause the window to close.
- We’re adding a limit to the max Trials and Port difficulty that is available. It will be tied to the current max rank on the server. As new ranks are released new difficulties of Port and Trials will be available. You will be able to keep access to all Trials up to the highest difficulty you have already cleared. Nothing will be removed if you have already cleared a level that is above the new limits.
- Fixed some display issues with iPhone 5 and Samsung S20 HD+
- Fixed a bug where there were duplicate heroes in the same wave of the opponent team in the friendship campaign
- Fixed an issue where some friendship dialogue was missing from the wall
- Fixed an issue where player power could display as a negative number on the rankings screens
- Fixed an issue where some Memory Disk art was scaling incorrectly on the disk screen
- Fixed a bug where the number of challenges completed was different between the book count and the summary.
- Team Level Cap increased to 300
- Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +13 rank
- Chapter 54: “Chaos Control” is now available
- Elite Campaign features: Fairy Godmother, Carl, Fozzie Bear, Esmeralda, Zeus, Winifred Sanderson, and Raya
- Team Level Cap increased to 290
- Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +11 rank
- Chapter 51: “About The Oasis” and Chapter 52: “Wandering” are now available
- Elite Campaign features: Gonzo, Yzma, Madam Mim, Megavolt, Randall Boggs, Scrooge McDuck, Captain Hook, Gizmoduck, Donald Duck, Oogie Boogie, Launchpad McQuack, Vinny Santorini, Winifred Sanderson, and Raya
- Team Level Cap increased to 245
- Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +2 rank
- Chapter 43: “Sun’s Out…” is now available
- Elite Campaign features: Esmeralda, Sheriff of Nottingham, Quackerjack, Shego, Vinny Santorini, Winifred Sanderson, and Raya
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, March 29, 2022.
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on March 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on April 1.
Servers 1-25 Update
- The Horned King will be the April Sign-In Hero
- Kaa will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
- King Triton will be an event exclusive character featured in Coliseum Token Crates
- Hopper will be available in the Guild Crate
- Fred will replace Gadget in the City Watch Shop
- Sarah Sanderson will replace Eeyore in the Creep Surge Shop
- Barley Lightfoot will replace Pocahontas in the Arena Shop
- Kida will replace Kronk in the Coliseum Shop
- Dr. Facilier will replace Russell & Kevin in the Heist Shop
- Launchpad McQuack will replace Mary Sanderson in the Guild War Shop