Patch Notes 4.0.10-B

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.0.10-B

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.0.10-B Update! This release features new content for all servers!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Servers 1-18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 315
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +16 rank
  • Chapter 57: “In Fashion” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Go Go, Russell & Kevin, Clawhauser, Slinky Dog, Hamm, Angel, and Ian Lightfoot

Servers 21-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 260
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +5 rank
  • Chapter 46: “Dead Ends” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Go Go, Anna, Sisu, Russell & Kevin, Kermit, Hamm, and Fear

This is a server only update that is currently planned for Tuesday, June 21, 2022.

34 Likes

But I guess it’s that Yzma chapter, from a bit ago…

Still no 3rd slot for Mad Hatter, yuck.

5 Likes

Pain, I don’t know what else to say, just pain.

9 Likes

Bugs are being worked on and we do listen to you. There is no issues with our team and I will be removing the comment that is being rude to our team as I do not allow disrespect to our hard working team here.

We just had a wonderful week of onsite team building so that is why you’re not seeing much in this update in regards to fixes as everyone was enjoying getting to see each other in person and bond. Our QA team and everyone else is back to being hard at work again and you’ll be seeing new and exciting things being added soon.

18 Likes

No new hero?

1 Like

New heroes will be announced in the June 24th patch notes.

27 Likes

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

Okay, so it’s just a server update, meaning nothing big per say? Basically you don’t have to update it on the App Store is what I meant.:thinking:
I’m generally concerned about big updates now because of how much the limited storage I got lately on my phone. If it doesn’t end up on a good conclusion, I’m gonna need help.:disappointed:

3 Likes

yes… like always for over the last 4 years.

new phone, delete some other apps, card for more storage…? nothing what anyone can help with.

it was very, even bad heroes, but as for now, we’re not overdue for new heroes so it was obvious what will come, this.

still, when arena/coli challengers exclusive hero will be changed?

2 Likes

Sweet, the day before I go on vacation :smiley:
Can’t wait

4 Likes

However, it wasn’t the first time that it happened to me. The first time it happened was about a year ago already. I deleted some apps that I don’t use either often or at all, which I hope it helped but not quite yet. But then was the amount of photos and videos that I had, after deleting many of them that I didn’t need pretty much solves the entire problem, and finally I get to go back!😮‍💨 :sweat: :innocent:
I’m gonna have to deal with some of this again pretty soon.

1 Like

l’m excited for the next heroes!

2 Likes

Well June 24th that makes sense in fact and as long as the sign in hero is not anyone from Pirates of the Caribbean I’ll be fine in fact I wish it would be someone on the red team because July is my month

4 Likes

Yep that is the month I was born in

1 Like

Sorry l accidentally deleted.

1 Like

It’s fine and I’m telling you I kinda lose it when ever the sign in hero is someone on the yellow team especially if it’s Pirates of the Caribbean but With Tia Dalma I was happy about but Davy Jones I wasn’t happy about well I was hyped about Ducky and Bunny and Ron Stoppable and they’re blue team

4 Likes

I already have an idea of who will be the new heroes announced on the 24th. And these two are my favorites.

1 Like

Well don’t trust Fandom if you saw it on Fandom because anyone can just change it and lie

5 Likes

Yes l know , but one person told me that a character was leaked and then l’m thinking he appears on the 24th.

2 Likes

“We do listen to you”
Surrrrrrre

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney