Patch Notes 4.0.10-B

Just giving a warning about “datamined” characters please do not get hopes up for possible “datamined” characters. Just giving a reminder that anyone can update/edit that Fandom page as someone else said above.

11 Likes

Changes aren’t always made immediately, but we do listen to feedback or else @Nugget and myself would not be in here.

7 Likes

I know like release a new character lol
p.s peeps don’t flag my comment it might help others, like there’s a mega mart & black market glitch where it snaps to it and every time it slows the game & also a coliseum glitch where it says now you’re ready to fight. Give us option if we want these tutorial messages

1 Like

it’s not, it’s not ,whatever…

2 Likes

Please do not back talk regarding this. You do not work for Perblue and do not know what Heroes are and are not coming to the game.

8 Likes

Well, at least we kind of knew (at least I) that this update would be server update. Somewhat ominous longer presence of Y16.

Although we need to resolve badge crafting really quick. With the current pattern I am seeing in badge crafting I kinda dread thinking about Y19 in late September (and oh boy, if you thought the badge crafting in Y5-Y15 was a mess, just wait for it…)
It really needs a pull from the gas pedal. (Ideally going back to 2 bit-badges + 1 full badge from crafting instead of 2+2… it will really grow exponentially - aka double - every 3 months… hence I said Y19 will be pure pain.)

5 Likes

We are working on that, but it is a longer term fix so may take some time. It is being worked on though. We are also working on fixing the red skill chip economy.

4 Likes

I like the way you are devising new ways for players to spend money like the battle pass. Even though I think the value could be improved upon its a good sign. I wish we could slow down on the level cap increase though. Feeling the need to spend hundreds to remain relevant seems excessive and somewhat predatory. Maybe you could strategize to come up with some other options to have players spend.

4 Likes

I did already present a solution to support, a rather easy one.

Just stripping every Red Badge crafting since R7 - keeping only 2 R7 50-bit badges and R0 Red Badge and scrap R1 Orange Badge… etc. etc.

The Red (and after Y0 Yellow) badges are the problem… Orange (since Y2 Red and since Y9 Yellow are not a problem until Y12 came in… combining two previous badges uhhhhhhhhhh)

That will basically scrap the connection of the two crafting trees, making crafting much simpler overall.

And as I did it in my “Alternative” Badge Map, at the end I got about 1/3 cost for Y16 badges compared to the current ones.

So then just cut the gains to 1/3x (or maybe experimentally let them be the same for a while to monitor economy). :man_shrugging:

About Red Skill Chips - I kinda wish we got about 2 levels worth per drop in City Watch. And the Red Skill Crates tied to the Max Server Level (so with the cap raise… 315, 468 and 630 Skill Chip Drops) as are the ones for Diamonds. Also wrote in Support already.

7 Likes

Loutre, it is too late to work on red skills economy
This should have been resolved before R10 was released
We have been flagging this for months, flagging the issues with badge crafting cost, flagging the issues with red skill cost.

We are now at a massive problem for Yellow economy. The exponential cost is unreasonable and has been flagged since Y+2 was released
This was 14 ranks ago, thats over a year we have been saying the same thing, with 0 increase in the rewards given from trials.
This means we are at least 18 months away from addressing the Yellow cost - which again is 3 years too late.

We really don’t want the game to die, we love it. But it is honestly just not possible for a lot of the players to continue playing and having fun, and it breaks my heart.

9 Likes

I think we were saying things like this was going to be an issue when randall and orange ranks were new to be honest as we all saw patterns of what was going on. I agree we on yellow now, that should be the concern (why suggested when red was introduced why wasn’t a red drink developed back than, as said why wasn’t a yellow drink introduced in y0). The qol improvements are lightyears beyond (pun in honor of buzz lightyear week), why I keep posting them and ideas. Listening is one thing , implementing is another, and for how long qol are apart from when game first started it is why many feel they not listened. It’s not a knock on the work that is done as we know u all work hard, it’s a knock on priorities as many feel it’s all about just ways of making people pay more (look we get it’s a business and job is to make money, but there is a thin line between making money and still allowing players to have fun with a decent team to survive, and all about money making) . As a ftp player, I see myself improving old toons to red better than improving a team to keep up for wars, events, contests etc making yellow toons bc it costs too much stamania/gems/good etc.

Again I wish until you actually implement something like @The_Real_Numi suggested which might help… I really wish the color increases and level increases didn’t go hand in hand. Like be nice if chapter=odd level increase, if chapter=even than level and color increase. If not rushing new badges into the game, might give u guys more time to implement some of our changes we practicality begging on our knees for instead of designing new badges. Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Not to mention the costs at Y2 were like this:
Yellow Badge: (4 prerequisites) 49.4K - 57.2K stamina, around 130K Badge Tokens
Red Badge: (3 prerequisites) 15.1K - 17.5K stamina, around 46K Badge Tokens

Here we are at (upcoming) Y16:
Yellow Badge: (4 prerequisites) 130 - 134K stamina (so around 2.6x more), 300+K Badge Tokens - Y17 is exp. at the same, Y18 at 150+K, Y19 at 160+K, Y20 at 180+K…
Yellow Badge: (4 prereq., 3 before Y12) 89 - 95K stamina (so roughly 6x more), 200+K Badge Tokens - Y17 expected at 90-97K, Y18 at 113-123K, Y19 at 156-164K, Y20 at close to 200+K - this will become a problem TOO QUICKLY

6 Likes

I know that the last “not to be at 5 levels” cap raises were at P0, P1 and P2 and that´s soooooooo long ago. But yes, considering the costs 10 levels would be far more reasonable - although that´d require work on scaling so… toning it down.

2 Likes

I hope in some way this will be fixed, like maybe (idk if this is a good idea) cut out some of the older WAY too big stammie cost badges and replace them with new 50 bit badges. I think that would make it a little more bearable instead of doing like 1000 bits in a single badge. Just a thought, probably some more thought or brain power could be put into this suggestion

1 Like

I´d rather see the problematic badges reverting back to having 3 prerequisites until the issue with the preceding badge craftings is solved. @Loutre @Nugget please. :panik:

1 Like

Well the gold causes me more pain than the stamina currently, but down the road I can see that being a big problem

2 Likes

Well, gold is an issue till you are like at 250, Y4… then it goes rather high-ish.

3 Likes

Well the gold with badges is added on top of skills which really stack with the more heroes you boost. Also gold is much more difficult for me to get other than prize wall quests

3 Likes

Some people here are just SO rude and disrespectful…anyway, I’m looking forward to the future updates and more exciting stuff soon!

2 Likes

I hope that the next Battle Pass won’t focus on Prize Wall like it did this month. I know someone already brought it up in a previous forum, but using the sign in hero of the previous month would be a cool idea, as it’s difficult to catch those heroes up along with the rest.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney