Patch Notes 4.0.10-B

:eye: Mia!

But it was current month sign-in to not make unnecessary another rotation, just add paid option to already absolutely free option of sign-in heroes which only give 3* heroes after a month, and 6* after 2 months, and like 7 months to max their red skill, terrible.

4 Likes

No updates to the Battle Pass.
No fix for random sound files getting stuck in a loop.
No events worth getting excited about.
No game balance corrections.
No additional content outside of another chapter in campaign.

Adding another few levels to the team level/hero rank caps just means spending more resources. Just not that interesting.

5 Likes

We will be making updates to the next battle pass. We can’t make updates while the current one is live.

4 Likes

So you’re saying that every time the battle passes are done, then y’all gonna change it up with new prizes

3 Likes

how can I tell which server I am in?

I believe tapping on your profile picture in game might do the trick?

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks to me that you guys never really plan things far ahead for this game @Loutre. Because if you did, you would see that with ever increasing cost, there would be a day when it were too much for player to handle.

We can see that from the first day things got increased. But why can’t you?

If you adjusted things because they broke, you wouldn’t have to chased after things like this. And quite frankly, you guys have done a really terrible job catching up to our demand about limited resources :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I have a feeling that you guys don’t really know how long this game will last so the best you can do is prolong it one day at a time and adjust things if needed (with this game, almost everything) :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

But hey, if things were better and balanced from the start, who would pay you guys?

13 Likes

It’s extremely disappointing. Like many other games that go on, there used to be cool things added. The new levels and heroes that outclass the rest are just not exciting anymore. I remember initially ending up in Server 14 and fawning over all the features Server 1 got. I’m in server 1 as my new default after a little P2W, and the luxuries aren’t exclusive anymore. Not that it’s a bad thing, but I missed when content was exciting. But hey, what do you expect from these big IP games?

2 Likes

Oh boy, another level cap. Here we go again. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Man
 and I’d just gotten most of my best guys’ red skills maxed. And I still haven’t finished promoting them!

If you care deal with the important issues first like the red economy disaster.

3 Likes

Porque no dan recursos de acuerdo al rango que van ascendiado ? Estan estancados en el puerto
 las insignias de las pruebas casi no se usan mucho para equipar a los heroes solo hay insignias que se mejoran con stamina 
 Es triste ver que un juego que emocionaba al principio 
 ahora es abandonado

1 Like

We are making changes based on the feedback we received.

Oh that figures

2 Likes

Tbh the badge/bits economy wouldn’t be so bad if badges in the campaign were grouped better together the fact we still need to go way back to older chapters just to get bits we need for current day badges is outrageous tbh the whole campaign is a disaster elite and normal tbh and,
@Loutre @Nugget id like to see the campaign worked on and adjusted in terms of badge placements putting more useful badges in same nodes reduces the stamina cost in the long run and semi fixes the game economy. It’s just so hard to spend 3k stamina on 1 node then turn around and spend another 3k on another node just to “craft” 1 badge.

we are almost at 200 heroes now and the game economy is the worse it’s ever been especially for free 2 play players and the casual spend once in a while types.
This buzz event was extremely laughable tbh 1 badge crate a day not even enough to level up buzz to a new color.

This may not be the appropriate topic for this but these are all valid points

4 Likes

If I’m seeing the duplicate lineups in this chapter, no one believes that it’s finalized. I sure hope there aren’t any duplicates

1 Like

I wonder what new enemies will appear in Chapter 57?

My guess as part of the chapter plot is that there may be more recruits to the city team besides Yzma.

1 Like

The Invasion has begun, but it doesn’t look accessible to me. There must be a server merge this week.

1 Like

Please do not assume things. There is no server merge happening.

If a server merge is happening we will always make a post about it first.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney