Patch Notes 4.0.10

Think about kids, pets and hacking evil-doers. Please don’t do the button, guys.

10 Likes

There is a confirmation and then something you have to type, so there won’t be any accidental button push OMG MY ACCOUNT IS GONE deletions.

This is a requirement that’s coming from the app stores - we have to make the account deletion available to players and it has to be instant (no waiting for support).

18 Likes

What is that something you have to type?

Any security against someone who shouldn’t be there?

2 Likes

Great now I need to investigate apart of why App Stores are requesting this button to exist and I guess not only in this game, but maybe in many mores that will release them in the future.

4 Likes

I am very interested what is supposed to be this as well.

I’ve known multiple players who’ve said something like, “oops my 5 year old got on the game, blew my war attacks and I now have a maxed out Vanellope”

That’s annoying and costly but fairly harmless - deleting an account is not :grimacing:

Whatever verification is in place needs to be very robust.

6 Likes

Who asked you? hide what, you still get excellent free 3*
There’s no point in getting more chips for already 6* hero by paying, value goes doooown.

:popcorn:
maybe it’s all about drama.

oh… um.

that’s weird. why such thing must exist in their view.

sounds absolutely fine :smiley:

Exactly the point. Whales want maxed Red skill asap. F2Ps could want that but get nothing.

While 3* vs 6* hero… you can tell there is some locked advantage that isn’t very healthy. Especially with how PB is basically giving maxed heroes all the time now… Will they change the approach? Surely not. Why even?

you’re #3 or whatever player on s1 so it includes you no matter what, also, hero recap deals exist, so they still will get more chips, premium battle pass would be more appealing to spend on, but not like how pb did it now. just pointless to spend $30.

1 Like

Alright. Aurora and Phillips are coming into the game. Unfortunately, that leaves out Flora, Fauna, and Merriwether as their own fighter.

But, with Aurora and the good fairies teaming-up, this makes this the first hero that is a quartet.

With Aurora joining the team, that leaves just two princesses remaining, with one more classic.

giphy-16

5 Likes

So glad Aurora and Phillip are coming!

I like him so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, this is on my hero wish list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Each, each, Exactly how many times?

This skill is pretty OP
Role “Tank” is stronger, more intelligent than other roles.

Yes, need them

1 Like

So the three fairies participate in both skillsets? Hard workers, especially if they have to help both characters at once :exploding_head:
Well, wrong, help Phillip, cause in Aurora’s case they do the job entirely, she’s just chilling there.

1 Like

Aurora and Phillip coming to the city. It was the perfect patch to buff/rework maleficent :disappointed:

2 Likes

…I would have been excited but Aurora is in her ugly brown outfit instead of her iconic pink dress (meaning that she got the belle treatment…) and I really despise the prince

2 Likes

So really you just made the fairys characters and Aurora is just kinda there.

Nice to see them come to the game, and Aurora looks particularly useful. Looking forward to testing them out.

Aw, I liked using that channel to test things out.

That’s my major disappointment with this update. Admittedly, we had the Syndrome stat buff a couple of weeks ago, but that was after another x.10 update without a buff/refresh. Maybe someday they’ll be a regular part of the updates again.

That was my first thought, as well. Someone at PB had a bit of fun there.

Obviously your hands are tied, but the fact that app stores are requiring it doesn’t make it any less a bad idea. Even the best case scenario, that the confirmation and additional typing step prevents any accidental/hacker-related deletions, still leaves the system open to someone deleting their account in the heat of the moment, and wanting it back an hour later.

Ah well, in the grand scheme of things, this would definitely qualify as a “first world problem” anyway.

A missed opportunity for sure.

3 Likes

#getthatbuttongone

1 Like

Hmmm… very interesting… maybe this might hint that Pegasus is coming, maybe?

4 Likes

Yes Arora and Philip

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney