Patch Notes 4.0.10

Wow, so much to see here! Where to start?
It looks like Aurora and Philip were the next 2 characters from Sleeping Beauty (after Malificent), which it’s been quite a long time since we had one. And about Aurora’s 3 skills that involves the fairies, I guess this means none of the 3 fairies will be playable characters on their own, right?:thinking:
As for the Battle Pass, it looks appealing so far, and again I bet it’s going to be a blast.
I kind of thought about a new Hercules collection because there were 5 of them already, which oh boy….like some of the other collections, this will be a ride for me.:sunglasses:
Most of the shop refreshes are some of many heroes that I already have 6 stars, except for Chip n Dale and Captain Amelia. I’m okay with that anyway.
I just hope that everything will be fine once I update it without any problems. Until next time, Happy Memorial Day & Happy June!:us::tropical_drink::maté:

1 Like

@Nugget Is the battle pass going to be the same price?

1 Like

Are you guys working on the Voyd bug anytime soon where her white skill portal gets stuck on the ground when an enemy blocks with Hardy or dies before the teleport happens and then she can no longer use it for rest of battle??? And her Ally op skill won’t work on certain heroes like Ariel even if she is the only one present.

Happy with this update, and sad because Aurora didn’t wear a dress :persevere:

1 Like

I was expecting to see Arora come in the game

Now just Cinderella (Blue Team) and Tiana (Red Team) are left
And I’m glad Prince Phillip is coming in the game

6 Likes

Now all that is needed is for Cinderella to come in a maid’s outfit, AFFF

I remember @WJTeng told me that he doesn’t know what skills Aurora would have and now I’m seeing this and I have to admit this isn’t even bad at all

Nice to seemingly have another good Yellow Tank to the mix. Also, nice he is prize wall so we have an option to build him!

Not much new information compared to the first sneek peek we got from the battle pass. Free tier at least is an improvement compared to what it was, and yeah not interested in premium part.

That is fast! We just got Mickey and Friends and now already a new one. So yeah, will be working on that one soon!

Nice! Also, kinda expected to have it fixed with coming of Battle Pass so that is good

Wow, didn’t know this was actually a bug, cause it is around for so long.

Meh, not really interesting. One hero I farm in a shop changed for another I want to farm and for the rest uninteresting heroes for uninteresting heroes.

Wow, very demanding app stores then, that seem to go further than what law is demanding I think.

Like, I don’t know what American law is asking for the deletion of data, but the AVG here in Europe is I think okay with just only having the option to send in a request and then later having the data deleted.

So yeah, not really a good change, but your hands are bound, so we gotta be angry with the app stores I guess.

Just a link I found incase anyone is interested in why account deletion is now needed in apps starting from 30th June. So expect it in every game you play that requires you to create an account

https://developer.apple.com/support/offering-account-deletion-in-your-app

1 Like

that’s apple… why android must have that as well?

4 Likes

This could be the main problem for me. I have 6 acces I use, equivalent to about 2,27GB. Each acc is 371MB :grinning: .

Anyway 🤷 , I need it to delete unused acces. Save data space

Apple > Android

I don’t have such problems, and a way to ‘‘fix’’ it is just terrible.

What…

There should be IU option to hide this button in settings.

2 Likes

Also what about the scrolling bug happeneing in quests?
Can this please be fixed it is very irritating

2 Likes

I love how the three good fairies are part of Aurora’s move set. Very sweet! Can’t wait to see how they look in battle.

Now all the princesses we need are Cinderella and Tiana!!!

1 Like

Well, this is a pretty cool upd–(sees delete button announcement) OH MY GOODNESS!

I will make a concept for them (art concept and thier skills) i will notify when i post it

2 Likes

No - scrolling bug
Not notification bug

The quests keep scrolling to the top of the list every second

2 Likes

I don’t think so, I think they are adding it because you can have a whole lineup of Hercules characters: Hercules, Zeus, Hades, Megara, and Phil. But maybe, or they may even add Pain & Panic?

If they were still doing costumes I’d accept it but they said they hates that…so Belle and Aurora will never be in dresses…I swear…if Cinderella is in her rags instead of her iconic blue dress I’m gonna be immensely upset

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney