Patch Notes 4.0.10

Aurora and Phillip, finally :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

But why on earth Aurora doesn’t come with her final dress???:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I can’t believe this!!!

I looked forward seeing her in the game for so long, yet when she came, she came with her original clothes :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Why is it so hard for the princess to have their dresses??? First Bell, now Aurora. Who’s next? Cinderella with her helper clothes?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

All my long time expectations for Aurora are ruined. Thanks, but no thanks :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

you can bet that Cinderella will come with a maid’s clothes, and Tiana with her normal work clothes, that’s to be expected

Dont worry i will make coustume concept

4 Likes

Its just some concepts .Btw why did they stop i would love the princess on their ball gowns and princess outfits

2 Likes

I really wish they add more costumes like these

3 Likes

Ibispaint is the app

Better is to delete game from device and save life time with much more memories istead get nothing back from, worst and worst, Disney Heroes game.

Thanks for adding this positive comment!

It really gave me good memories and a happy feeling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

/s

If you have nothing really to say, I’d advice you to keep it to yourself. If you want to delete the game that is fine, if others want to keep playing, also fine. Everyone can just make their own decision in this department.

8 Likes

There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing disney princesses in princess dresses, regardless of whether the game is fighting

I call this the Sleeping Beauty update

2 Likes

It’s not that PerBlue hates making costumes, it’s just that they have to get approval from Disney every time they make a costume, and for some reason getting approval for a costume takes just as long as getting approval for an entire character, so after a while PerBlue decided that making costumes simply wasn’t worth the effort due to all the red tape from Disney. If it wasn’t for that, I’m sure PerBlue would probably still be making costumes to this day.

3 Likes

3 actually since we’re also missing princess Giselle from enchanted

1 Like

No. That movie does not exist.

Comment is from my opinion, but you cant read and you work responsible job!

I m not telling directly to anyone to do something - I m doing my personal fellings.

It is always great felling to see “responsible” people’s reply. :smiley:

Considering I have never bought a single Diamond quest - no, it does not.

1 Like

What you said would just outrule hero recap deals. Because you’d gain much more for $30 on premium pass.
Of course, the team does not want that. Why even?

And thus they are testing a “deal” (a lock, really) of the 2nd most recent Prize Wall hero.

Quite possibly the 25 tiers would be easily doable
in less than 21 days, to ensure a Prize Wall hero rotation there…

3x4 and 4x3.

1 Like

Yes! Disney’s third hottest princess is finally coming!

Damm now we have to play the game with fear… what if I accidentally click the delete account and lost everything… Btw is the others games also have this delete button?

she would be so beautiful.

3 Likes
8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney