• Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)
  • Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
  • The Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
  • Aladdin (Aladdin)
  • John Smith (Pocahontas)
  • Li Shang (Mulan)
  • Naveen (The Princess and the Frog)
  • Flynn Rider (Tangled)

Therefore we have 5 (Flynn, Li Shang, Aladdin, The Beast and Prince Phillip)

Hercules is not seen as a prince by the official Disney Prince Line - which correlates with Megara not being part of the Princess Line.

3 Likes

This is not confirmed though?
So the rotation will change and someone will move to another crate do you think?

She will rather mix with prize wall rotation as that was left untouched with this update (minus Pacha - leaving that free space), so it’s VIP crate or special event crate.

Wait…are you telling us that in game she’s going to be known as PRINCESS Aurora? But…why? We all know that she’s a princess! Why not call her Aurora?!

1 Like

No that’s wrong !

pocahontas and john rolfe

In real life yes, but in the movie he’s called John Smith.

4 Likes

No

Have you watched the sequel Pocahontas? Because in the second part, Pocahontas chose John Rolfe

I haven’t seen that but it doesn’t change the fact that John Smith is her official Disney Prince.

2 Likes

Disney marketing is weird. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Nice. Princess Aurora and Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty will be in this game cool. I like how they are adding new characters from older Disney/Pixar movies. I also feel like they should add a Hero Request Chat thing in this (where people can request a character from Disney and Pixar movies/TV shows that they want in the game) because that would be cool but that’s just my idea. Oh and also requesting animated Disney characters from Disney Channel/Disney XD shows also live action Disney Channel/Disney XD TV shows but you know making them animated that would be cool :slight_smile: <3

3 Likes

i honestly hope we get naveen,florian,prince charming,John Smith and Prince eric soon so we can have all of the disney princes

3 Likes

That may be true, despite most agreed the sequel is bad.

1 Like

porque no aumentan el numero de misiones hay 181 heroes y Solo 20 misiones
Para mejorar los discos que es lo más lento que hay en este juego…🥲🥲🥲🥲

1 Like

Yes and maybe have a collection.

I think it’s Prince, also…

I remember seeing somewhere thay is name was Adam. But for some reason Beast is the nickname that was accepted by everyone.

Thanks, had one extra s there

It is his ingame name, so kept it consistent

And Giselle from Enchanted!

Looks like the Candle Queen has met her match.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney