Patch Notes 4.0.10

you forgot Tiana from the princess and the frog

2 Likes

And Giselle and Raya are not in the official line.

1 Like

I also don’t understand why she will stay as PRINCESS Aurora

1 Like

When will Aurora be ingame? the 30th is usually when they release sign in heroes.

She is not in the game data yet, so will probably only be available after the update tomorrow

I don’t know if you got any other notices, but the two you got for this thread were for posting your costume concepts; no doubt someone flagged them because they’re off-topic here, as this is about the patch notes. Nothing serious, really.

2 Likes

Intriguing, are we having a series of Disney Princess updates? :gift_heart:
I hope Tiana is on the list, but as it seems the trend is classic Princesses, she might not be added anytime soon.

Maybe they need to add more cosmetic options to the Princesses (and other characters).
So that whatever costume is desired can be chosen.

My other mobile game also added a delete account button and the players of that game didn’t like it either. I hadn’t connected that addition to rules of the store until now.

I hope some security precautions are added, like account recovery if a malicious unauthorized deletion occurs.
I imagine most of the players by now have made significant progression and would quit the game rather then have to start again from nothing if their account was lost.
Especially playable characters earned via Prize Walls.

I noticed her name was Princess Auora :thinking:

Isn’t she in her peasant outfit?!

:question:

She was always a princess though.

5 Likes

They could have just said Aurora instead because we all know she‘ll be in the Princess collection

I’m glad she coming

Our second tank hero for the prize wall

2 Likes

Buzz and Zurg :thinking:
Would be great if this meant a refresh for them in time for the movie

16 Likes

Oh my, a new icon, to celebrate something actually NEW? Great.

And Djaq will be happy too.

They both need one, so if it will mean double refresh that’s amazing, just wish some support hero would get refresh, oh well.

6 Likes

I’ve seen buzz on the icon but Zurg this is new I think it’s because of Lightyear

3 Likes

Of course it is because of Lightyear.

But hopefully they do indeed gain a bit more than only an icon. A refresh would be nice to see.

1 Like

Mine isn’t loading past 54% How do I fix it

Sounds pretty likely, and I this is the movie I know I’m looking forward to.:wink:
I’m going to go two infinity & beyond on this one.:rocket:

1 Like

Update Day!

2 Likes

@Polaris helpppp

I meant @Nugget

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney