Patch Notes 4.0

My phone kept trying to tell me an update was required, but I eventually got on without updating my app. If you’ve already updated yours, though, you’ll have to wait until after the server update is complete, probably 45-75 minutes from now.

1 Like

Ok. Because I was kinda thinking it could’ve been my signal. Although it’s always bad.

Honestly thanks Loutre and the team for this update Aside from the Russian thing but I won’t speak about that. The refresh and the limited prize wall! Snow white and Daisy is confirmed to be a hero is Amazing can’t wait for anniversary plans once more thanks for the update this is amazing!

that’s fr the truth, pb can’t refuse in disney’s commands AT ALL

So since this is taking forever, are we going to get the extra time collect stamina in our mailboxes?

This is taking the normal amount of time.

9 Likes

Daisy is coming! :grinning:

Waiting on tiara and aurora now :eyes:

1 Like

Yes finally

Only been 30 minutes which is normal :grin:

Wow! It looks like she’s the next one up!

I wonder how she’ll be unlockable :0

Video mentions giveaway, and I imagine there will be Happy Anniversary trial event like last year, which is nice.

So…

2 Likes

It’s mega awesome that we’re getting the original Disney princess in the game after so long! I’m just a little disappointed Whistle While You Work wasn’t the name of one of her skills, not to mention the lack of baking. At least the Friendships are pretty dope.

I like how Snow White is a Control, rather than Support, keeping in line with ensuring that Princesses are not purely Support (not that they ever were, considering the earliest Princesses we got, Merida and Vanellope were Damage, but I digress).

As we get closer to having the full batch of Disney princesses, I hope we’ll get a Princess who fills out a Tank role, since it’s the only role that doesn’t have Princesses. Crossing my fingers that it’s Cinderella (I have an old concept of her, in case you’re interested, @Loutre) :crossed_fingers:

I thought it was snow white, DAISY!!

Yep first Goofy then Minnie then Fozzie and now Daisy

6 Likes

Oh! So Goofy is 1st Anniversary, Minnie is 2nd, and Fozzie is 3rd, which I actually remembered that last year. I see what you’re saying, that makes sense.:+1:

5 Likes

Update is done!

11 Likes

I’m so hyped tbh I thought it was gonna be Oliver and dodger. But this is great

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney