Patch Notes 4.0

There is a similar case, like this video :))

2 Likes

o7

(at least to the good Russians)

1 Like

Is there not already a Princess collection?

I am assuming she’ll just join that group.

Looks like I have a welcome gift prepared for Snowy when she arrives. :gift_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t know what powers Aurora would have if she goes solo. Aurora is very similar to Snow White, but she doesn’t have as much scenes or dialogue than Maleficent or the three good fairies.

Cinderella and Tiana have plenty of room for the developers to work with. Cinderella has her mice and birds for company, while Tiana has her cooking skills.

3 Likes

Undoubtedly one of Disney’s iconic classics, now coming to join the fray of (newer) characters.

Hope to have the dwarfs sometime soon.

“Shhh… the baby is sleeping.”

Hope that the Cauldron Born soldiers get a proper description, not just avoid duplication.

3 Likes

It is very sad that you made such a decision after 2 months. your right. we couldn’t shop. just answer: are you ready to return all the funds that players from Russia have given you for 3 years?

5 Likes

dude we don’t

Hmm considering that we just got a Forest Friends badge in Y14 @Loutre wouldn’t it be better to have either the badge or Snow White’s White Skill renamed a bit.

Duplicities duplicities…

Well that I agree on

ls Snow White definitely a birthday hero or will we have another next week?

We will have another one next week with proper anniversary announcements, like last week.

The game’s release date was May 17, 2018, so it looks like we got another hero to look forward to next week.

Not only Snow White is the first Disney Princes but she’s the first main character in the first Disney animated movie

4 Likes

Do we get an answer here? Or just join the western media with not answering the “bad questions”?

2 Likes

I would think not.

The purchases was a once off purchase of consumables and therefore I suspect something in the TOC states that it is non-refundable
Disney is not the only company who have withdrawn from Russia, a ton of global companies have stopped transacting with them.

Do Russian players still have access to the game? There’s some really chill Russian players on my server and it would be a shame to see them go :slightly_frowning_face:

Also, is this taking place instead of the anniversary event or is it still planned?

2 Likes

I don’t understand why this message was hidden :0

2 Likes

maybe it was spoilers? idk whos coming tbh

@Loutre what will happen to russian players? They are for nothing in this war

3 Likes

Nothing, but this is how things work. Disney turned down most of it’s business since early March, recently app stores started blocking all transactions. So, a question of time we had. So answering the questions about what happens to Russian players: they just disappear. In the future, Disney probably will return, cause money. PerBlue, however…harder to predict.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney