Patch Notes 4.0

I get it and feel terrible for all those affected by the conflict, but how does this help oppose the conflict? Do Russian based game downloads (and associated payments) inadvertently finance the conflict? Or is there some other impact here?

Thanks

2 Likes

There are sanctions and there are legal implications that we don’t always know about.
I think if you want to know more there are websites other than the forums to discuss this, Reddit for example would be a good place to start.

1 Like

Payments → taxes → straight to the war machine.

Looks interesting. Can’t wait to see who the anniversary hero/villain ends up being.

It’s definitely gonna be someone we wouldn’t expect… for all we know, they’re probably gonna be like “newsflash, peeps! Roger Rabbit’s joining the City” or something along that level of enthusiasm.

1 Like

Well I can sort out all the Princess on each team even the ones that aren’t in the game
Red: Merida and Tiana
Blue: Jasmine Cinderella Arial Elsa Anna Pocahontas and Snow White
Yellow: Mulan Rapunzel Moana Belle and Arora

1 Like

Cinderella, Tiana and Aurora

1 Like

Why are you writing if you don’t know how and what is happening? after the outbreak of hostilities, the settlement systems were removed from the Russian region. Not a single purchase has been made since February. large companies, by the way, began to return under other names, it is another matter that small companies, under the pressure of giants, will simply disappear from the markets. wars end sooner or later, problems are solved, but the reputation is unlikely to return.

:man_facepalming:

You’re really grasping at straws here…
Please take your drama elsewhere and if you really have a problem then take it up with support. You’re gonna find nothing more than an angry debate here.

1 Like

This isn’t the appropriate thread, let alone site, to discuss the invasion though and thank you so much for threatening me…

1 Like

I think that it’s more likely not a playmarket, but Disney is bending its line. Well, or someone from above influenced Disney. in any case, this is a blow to disney heroes and I will not leave this situation just like that. if they want to block us, let them return what the players have invested in the game. we did not violate anything, which means that the company is blocking us not according to the rules of the agreement.

3 Likes

I highly doubt this is purely PerBlue’s decision. And I doubt even more that the invasion itself is the main reason.
First, many countries introduce sanctions, and companies have to obey. If they continue business in Russia, they might have trouble with their own governments.
Second, this game includes Disney content. Disney was one of the first to leave the markets, and nothibg surprising that everybody who works with them also has to leave. Disney has already stated that Russian market is to small for them to worry about.
It’s hard to decline emotions when talking about a literal war going on, but sometimes you have to if you wish to have a better understanding of someone’s actions.

1 Like

@Loutre could you please include the prize wall rotations - or will this be covered by the Anniversary announcement?
Thanks!

l think l know who the birthday hero will be next week, but l won’t say so as not to spoil the surprise.

4 Likes

Until the Ukrainian war ends? The app would have been removed from all countries if there was another world war.

… yes, exactly, whatever. :world_map:

Do what you will, but just because the news is all over Russia invading Ukraine and all, we shouldn’t be restricting Russian DHBM players from playing the game. Instead, it’d be better to look at the bigger picture and out only those in favor of the invasion.

2 Likes

If they do reintroduce DHBM into the Russian market, they should donate whatever they earn from those players into Ukraine.

Stuff we say here won’t really make a difference on what Perblue/Disney will do, so let’s get rid of the toxicity and arguing. Arguing on the internet will amount to nothing; just hurt feelings and spite.

2 Likes

This is so sad, considering russian people couldn’t play the game anymore

3 Likes

We will not be offering refunds. This was a request from Disney.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney