Patch Notes 4.1.10

It will be nice to work on Atlantis heroes if the grind of this game wont be expensive and exhausting

2 Likes

I already got flik before he was an exclusive hero.

1 Like

We better have some compensation because of this badge glitch.

2 Likes

If this can be the complete collection then who is it

Well, anything is Possible. Sense Syndrome was a Prize wall also. Plus, Syndrome is was an Existing character before he was in the Prize Wall just like Flik could be. And that is also one of the Possibilities.

Keep in mind, though, Syndrome had a Prize Wall because he got a stat buff.

2 Likes

Maybe time to say bye bye to mim. Yellow hero with pierce… Yay

No, a random user posting a GIF of a random character does not mean that the character is coming to the game. The only thing that confirms a character coming to the game is if the character appears in an official patch note post like this one.

9 Likes

Exactly sometimes certain characters you want to see may not come in the game so you just have to wait until further notice @Anget_Joy

i want Audrey so badly but I’m stuck in platinum in both arena and coliseum :sob:
I’m stuck in platinum I in coliseum and
platinum IV in arena

What does that picture have to do with Disney?

I know that, but Flik might also get a Refresh, we don’t know.
But that doesn’t change the potential Outcome.
There might be more Characters that already existed and had a Prize wall.
All I’m saying is that there are multiple options where Flik could be implemented.

I believe that if Flik was going to be implemented into the prize wall, it would have been specified in the patch notes that “Flik will be a prize wall hero”. I think it would have been the same for a trial event.

Instead, it says:

6 Likes

Gummi Bears are Disney.
And they would be a great addition to the game too.

5 Likes

Excited for them to reveal the next Prize Wall hero next Friday!

1 Like

Not unless PerBlue confirms it.

1 Like

?

Perblue is creating and releasing characters.

5 Likes

That doesn’t change anything though… What I’m saying is that sense The quote was ‘Event Exclusive Hero’, it could mean anything. The choice might still be in queue, but I think that it’s going to be a Trial Event.
But sense they haven’t disclosed it, it could mean anything. That’s what I meant. I’m just noting the possibilities of the outcome. A Concept, even.

Them not saying the event Specifically doesn’t mean that it’s disproven.

Yay now invasion can become a true joke of the game since all you will need is Audrey now years of work on mim and elastigirl practically out the window. It will now become who has the most time to endlessly tap buttons since pierce/shatter is so powerful

??
They could be literally purple and they will still work fine in invasion.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney