Patch Notes 4.1.10

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.1.10

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.1.10 Update! This release features Audrey Ramirez from Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Audrey Ramirez from Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire!
  • Bug fixes and game improvements!

Audrey Ramirez

Audrey Ramirez is a front-line “Damage” hero on the Yellow team. Audrey will be available as the Arena & Coliseum Challenger Season Reward starting with the next season on July 13!

Skills

Quick Pickup

Audrey twirls her wrench before saluting. Audrey gains Movement and Attack Speed as well as Basic Damage for the next X seconds.

Tools Of The Trade

Audrey searches her toolbox before tossing a socket wrench at the closest enemy. That target and nearby enemies get Pierced for a duration and take Normal Damage. Then, she tosses a pipe wrench at the closest enemy. That target and nearby enemies take Normal Damage and are Stunned for a duration.

One-Two Punch

Audrey tucks away her tools, before launching two solid punches at the closest enemy. Each punch deals Normal Damage to that target and nearby enemies. If Audrey is Shielded, each punch deals an additional amount of Fantastic Damage to enemies affected.

Gifted Mechanic

When Audrey would damage Shielded enemies, she first steals an amount of Shield HP from each target before dealing damage. Stolen Shields last for X seconds.

Wrench Out

Every X Basic Attacks, Audrey applies Pierce to her primary target for a duration. When Audrey destroys an enemy’s Shield while using “Gifted Mechanic”, she Stuns that enemy for a duration. Each enemy can be Stunned this way once every X seconds.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Pierce is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Armor per Yellow Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Berserk

Friendships

• The Rocketeer
  • Lilo

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that allowed Peter Pan’s “Fairy Dance” skill to steal shields worth 0 HP.
  • Fixed a bug where heroes who are able to heal themselves would also scare themselves when fighting Daisy Duck with her “Handbag Havoc” disk equipped.

Other Improvements

• New Atlantis Collection!
  • Get ready for an Atlantis Summer Trial Event coming soon - start upgrading those Atlantis Heroes now!
  • The number of Red Skill Chips received from the Epic City Watch has been increased.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Battle Pass and Premium Pass progress could be erroneously reset.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to purchase a Premium Pass more than once.
  • Fixed a bug where the Battle Pass Buyout Preview could still be viewed after the Battle Pass had been completed.
  • Fixed a bug where the Battle Pass button on the Quests screen could erroneously display a notification icon.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes after a player verified their email address, the Promos screen still indicated that it needed to be verified.
  • Fixed an issue with text on the Promos screen not displaying correctly in some languages.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect price to sometimes be displayed for the Premium Pass.
  • Fixed a bug where selecting the “Collect Here” option for a Badge Bit would take the player to the correct Chapter, but not the specific Stage where the Bit can be found.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

New Heroes

• Audrey Ramirez will be available as the Arena & Coliseum Challenger Season Reward starting on July 13

Existing Heroes

• Flik will be an event exclusive hero

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, July 12, 2022.

31 Likes

?

Yay, finally, a new hero here… again someone who I don’t feel like excited, but still nice… nice.

:man_facepalming:
Quit nerfing shields, this is just disgusting at this point.

Oh, fun, new Lilo friendship.

Cool.
What about KP collection?

No thanks…? or I will get free stamina to do this?

Excellent, but how much? 2x, 3x?
3x or above would be nice.

Yay, Y17 reveal, hopefully nice badges :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excited for the new update!

1 Like

I knew it was Audrey and now we have the Atlantis collection!

1 Like

AUDREY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I will do horrible, unforgivable things to get Audrey chips. My bank account will shudder at the Stamina required to max her out. I will find the team that makes her shine brightest, and it will be my new main team.

8 Likes

So excited for her, the collection and the event!!! :tada::tada::tada:

Well she looks nice I guess
Audrey-atlantis-37256857-245-180

6 Likes

Finally a shatter/pierce hero on yellow team!

2 Likes

Further evidence that Audrey is Best Girl.

1 Like

Nice, another Atlantis character! I’m so excited!

3 Likes

Third Atlantis character to be friends with The Rocketeer

1 Like

Oh, and, yet another .10 update without hero refresh, how great. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Cool, cool. Now add Wilhelmina Packard. I dare you.

Huh, finally an Atlantis character available from some method other than sign-in.

Someone at PerBlue is monitoring my accounts, aren’t they? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, Audrey looks to be fun and potentially OP, so yeah, my interest is piqued.

Good news: these both look like promising sources of entertaining friendship campaigns. Bad news: I really haven’t developed either very much at all. :sob:

Memo to self: check for potential bug involving Daisy being able to remove Fear’s Scared status…

Thanks for the heads up, but how many non-whales will be able to afford to upgrade more than one of them?

Short but sweet patch notes. I just wish it weren’t so flab-drassin’ costly to level up heroes, as I honestly would like to get more of the Atlantis crew up to speed.

1 Like

That means complete the Atlatis collection right

I knew that they might announce a new challenger hero, but i didn’t expect it to be Audrey!

3 Likes

I said this need to complete the collection

I’m excited for Audrey!

Oh no…

This is bad…

This gives Olaf trial vibes…

Wow, combination could not be worse :man_facepalming:

The one good thing in the update, I’ll give them that.

3 Likes

Another Atlantis hero already? Wow, that sure was quick! I’m also surprised about their own collection. I should’ve seen that coming. Well Atlantis heroes (especially Vinny), what’ya say?:sunglasses:

About this bug fix, that’s what I literally noticed when I was getting some badge bits. At first I thought it was a legit change, but luckily that wasn’t the case.:sweat:

Wow, it’s been nearly half a year since Flik has been part of the arena & coliseum crates, and it looks like he’s finally going to be free! I gave him 5 stars, but was quite close to give him one more.:wink:

Last time, I was worried once I started updating. It took like a minute or so, and then it said “open,” which means I get to enter.😮‍💨
I couldn’t feel anymore relieved, and hopefully this could be the same as before. Wonderful patch notes, by the way.:+1:

3 Likes

What does Audrey have in common with Lilo? :thinking:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney