Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.1.10 Update! This release features Audrey Ramirez from Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! Audrey Ramirez from Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire!
- Bug fixes and game improvements!
Audrey Ramirez is a front-line “Damage” hero on the Yellow team. Audrey will be available as the Arena & Coliseum Challenger Season Reward starting with the next season on July 13!
Audrey twirls her wrench before saluting. Audrey gains Movement and Attack Speed as well as Basic Damage for the next X seconds.
Tools Of The Trade
Audrey searches her toolbox before tossing a socket wrench at the closest enemy. That target and nearby enemies get Pierced for a duration and take Normal Damage. Then, she tosses a pipe wrench at the closest enemy. That target and nearby enemies take Normal Damage and are Stunned for a duration.
Audrey tucks away her tools, before launching two solid punches at the closest enemy. Each punch deals Normal Damage to that target and nearby enemies. If Audrey is Shielded, each punch deals an additional amount of Fantastic Damage to enemies affected.
When Audrey would damage Shielded enemies, she first steals an amount of Shield HP from each target before dealing damage. Stolen Shields last for X seconds.
Every X Basic Attacks, Audrey applies Pierce to her primary target for a duration. When Audrey destroys an enemy’s Shield while using “Gifted Mechanic”, she Stuns that enemy for a duration. Each enemy can be Stunned this way once every X seconds.
- Charge Condition: Pierce is applied to enemies
- Stat Buff: +Skill Power
- Lineup Buff: +Armor per Yellow Team Ally
- Effect Buff: Berserk
- The Rocketeer
- Fixed a bug that allowed Peter Pan’s “Fairy Dance” skill to steal shields worth 0 HP.
- Fixed a bug where heroes who are able to heal themselves would also scare themselves when fighting Daisy Duck with her “Handbag Havoc” disk equipped.
- New Atlantis Collection!
- Get ready for an Atlantis Summer Trial Event coming soon - start upgrading those Atlantis Heroes now!
- The number of Red Skill Chips received from the Epic City Watch has been increased.
- Fixed a bug where Battle Pass and Premium Pass progress could be erroneously reset.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to purchase a Premium Pass more than once.
- Fixed a bug where the Battle Pass Buyout Preview could still be viewed after the Battle Pass had been completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Battle Pass button on the Quests screen could erroneously display a notification icon.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes after a player verified their email address, the Promos screen still indicated that it needed to be verified.
- Fixed an issue with text on the Promos screen not displaying correctly in some languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect price to sometimes be displayed for the Premium Pass.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the “Collect Here” option for a Badge Bit would take the player to the correct Chapter, but not the specific Stage where the Bit can be found.
- Audrey Ramirez will be available as the Arena & Coliseum Challenger Season Reward starting on July 13
- Flik will be an event exclusive hero
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, July 12, 2022.