Nov-21 - Update 3.5.10 - Elsa is refreshed
Jan-22 - Update 3.6.10 - Baloo is refreshed
Mar-22 - Update 3.7.10 - John Silver is refreshed
Apr-22 - Update 3.8.10 - no refresh - refer to anniversary update
May-22 - Update 4.0 - Syndrome is refreshed
May-22 - Update 4.0.10 - no mention of refresh
Jun-22 - Buzz Lightyear is refreshed as a result of movie release
Jul-22 - Update 4.1.10 - no mention of refresh

So, if you’re no longer planning on doing refreshes with .10 updates, at least just confirm please, because it looks like after 4.0 it went back to “we will do refreshes when we want”, and revert back to what it was before the 1.16.10 update

I mean why was it even mentioned in 3.2.10, 3.3.10 and 3.8.10 if it is not “confirmed” to be in .10 updates as those are the only updates prior to 4.0 that did not have a refresh?

7 Likes

Plans do change. We did plan to have one in every release, but that also is not guaranteed. Planning to do something and guaranteeing it’ll happen are not the same.

5 Likes

So we can take this as confirmed that it is no longer planned to be in .10 updates?
Perfect, will make a note and not bring it up again :+1:

3 Likes

When we do refreshes they are planned for .10 updates they just may not be in ALL .10 updates.

1 Like

Thanks, but that is not really something I would look forward to for a maybe there is maybe there isn’t scenario.
Better to just forget about it and then one day when we get one again it would be a hopefully nice surprise

1 Like

Are there new refresh coming during the update

The problem with this, though, is that the rate of Hero Refreshes needs to be vastly accelerated.

Nearly a third of the roster is practically unusable in the modern day, and another third of the roster is completely unusable–as in, there are literally zero lineups that are improved by the inclusion of Gonzo, Maui, Beast, or Jasmine (among many, many others). Sure, maybe you can win with Beast in your team, but it ain’t because Beast was helping–it was in spite of him holding your team back.

2 Likes

Decide then, even though it’s clearly what is happening since few… many months now.

7 Likes

Many of the old heroes are not used because of their poor performance in the game despite being popular characters. In that respect, the refresh of Buzz was very grateful. (Whether or not the Buzz refresh was sufficient is not discussed). Finnick, Vanellope, Violet… Many old characters are useless. A lot of users will be happy if Perblue makes improvements to old characters more aggressively.

When will next prize wall be announced? Prize wall ends in 2 days.

friday, every 3rd friday.

1 Like

I tried this logic with my wife and it didn’t work out.

5 Likes

Please define “ready to be used”.

Is this adequate?

I haven’t decided if Miles is effective yet, also it costs a lot of Stamina to get him to Y0 for his Battle Badge, so that’s another reason I have not upgraded him yet.

2 Likes

You do realize that they are ‘Hero Concepts’, people get those confused.
Hero Concepts are basically ‘If this hero does Get added, this is the way I picture it.’.
V

Also, you can cry about the Game’s difficulty, and the prices, but trying to diss the Community isn’t gonna go well. Disney makes more Money than you can ever imagine, this game being an Exception aswell.

There are more ‘Hero Concepts’ than there are ‘Hero Wishlists’. And there haven’t really been many of them lately. I think this community is great.

3 Likes

Can you add the collection/universe filter please

2 Likes

Underestimating. I’d say nearly 70% of heroes is s… trash.

I wanted to use a stronger word because it accurately describes the usefulness but uh obviously I can’t.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for Audrey today

1 Like

Update Day!

It depends on how strictly one defines “unusable”, I’d say. For example, Donald would be considered trash by most top players, but if you don’t have anything else available for whatever reason, it is still possible to design a team to take advantage of his limited debuff-blocking ability and turn it into an asset. If you consider that “usable”, even if in just a very narrow sense, then the number of truly “unusable” heroes would probably be around 35%; if you classify Donald as “unusuable”, then 70% is a closer estimate.

First Tron then Jumba then John Silver then Gogo then Flik and now Audrey Ramirez.
Most of these Coliseum and Arena heroes were on the Red team and now we get our first hero on the Yellow team

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney