Patch Notes 4.2.10

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.2.10

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.2.10 Update! This release features 22 from Disney and Pixar’s Soul, a refresh for Rapunzel, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! 22 from Disney and Pixar’s Soul!

• Stat Refresh: Rapunzel!

• Bug fixes and game improvements!

22 is a back-line “Control” hero on the Blue team. 22 will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 1!

Skills

Mischievous Chemist

22 hurls a flask at the enemy with the highest Basic Damage. Once it explodes, enemies in the area will be Blinded for a duration and dealt Fantastic Damage.

Kick Back

22 hits a soccer ball at the frontmost enemy, dealing Fantastic Damage. That enemy gets Knocked Back while also having their Movement and Attack Speed reduced by a percent for a duration.

Reel Them In

22 reels in the furthest enemy on the battlefield with a fishing rod and removes all of their buffs. That enemy also takes Normal Damage and is Snared for a duration. Enemies hit with this skill are considered to have been Knocked Back.

My Spark

For each buff removed from “Reel Them In”, the enemy takes Normal Damage, has Stacks of Fatigue applied to them, and has Energy removed.

Soul-Searching

After using “Kick Back”, 22 will immediately cast “Reel Them In”. “Reel Them In” now deals an additional amount of Normal Damage and applies a random Disable to the enemy hit for a duration.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Slow is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Blue Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Self Heal over Time

Friendships

• Joy
  • Quackerjack

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Daisy Duck is now immune to Charm once her “Displeased Duck” skill has been unlocked
  • Kaa is now immune to Knockbacks
  • Fixed an issue where Kermit’s “Rainbow Connection” skill could duplicate buffs on him and his allies many times
  • Lock, Shock, & Barrel have been added to the Stun and Charm Collections
  • Anna’s entrance and victory animations have been revised; this is a visual change and does not affect combat

Other Improvements

• Stat Refresh: Rapunzel!
  • New Tangled Collection!
  • Added clarity to the Mission Speed How-to-Play text regarding the effect that increasing Friends’ progression has on their Friendship’s Mission Speed
  • A timer has been added to Mailbox messages related to Prize Wall Token purchases, to make it more clear that the tokens will expire when the current Prize Wall ends

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the “Mickey Ears” avatar border was missing for some players who had previously unlocked it
  • Fixed an issue where “Total Power” amounts on the Heist “Invite Players” screen could display as negative numbers
  • Fixed an issue where the Megabit Scaling Enhance button was not displaying properly when players input the correct amount of resources
  • Fixed an issue where the announcement message for a Challenger Season beginning was displayed incorrectly
  • Fixed an issue with lag in several areas of the game related to calculations governing the presence of red notification dots on those screens
  • Fixed an issue where a player’s “Challenges” count could display a greater number of completed Challenges than the total number available

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, August 23, 2022.

35 Likes

Nice! We finally got a soul rep! Hoping for Joe Gardner!

13 Likes

YAYYY

Hope it’s good!

Flynn Rider next please :grin:

6 Likes

YESS Soul is now in DHBM! im so excited to try her out and see her ingame!

5 Likes

I wasn’t expecting 22 but Yayyyyyy!! we finally get another Pixar franchise on the Blue team

6 Likes

Finally! It was so long I thought it won’t happen, but it did… Soul representation in DHBM!
And it’s a first game too, huh.
Soul is such a masterpiece, it’s so nice to see it here. Hopefully Joe will be added soon.

A bit… disappointing, doesn’t look special. But better wait for final results.

Joy has a 5th friend?!
Impossible…

Finally. She won’t kill her own allies faster.

Nice…

Finally… it was so annoying.

2nd support hero refresh, great.
Hopefully numbers on her will be HIGH.

Can we know more details? @Nugget

When will be Kim Possible collection? It has 5 heroes already… when.

8 Likes

Finally 22 is here thank you

7 Likes

I also hope Rapunzel is good! Maybe we can refresh Flynn Rider too

7 Likes

Curious, what was the reason for this? Request from Disney?

3 Likes

What good is that? Her moveset sucks.

2 Likes

Was that not the point?

8 Likes

Thanks Perblue for bringing 22 from Soul!

8 Likes

No, it duplicated already duplicated buffs.

Causing screens to look like that, and big lags/game freezing too.

2 Likes

Joy no longer has the maximum friendship limit?

2 Likes

I do hope it is a mistake though… too.
Disgust makes more sense, or Vanellope.

2 Likes

Yes, Disgust makes a lot of sense

2 Likes

Nice! 22 from Disney and Pixar´s Soul is Joining the Battle! :+1:

3 Likes

I hope Joe Will make it

5 Likes

So endearing

5 Likes

Nice! I love Soul, because of this, 22 is in the game.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney