Patch Notes 4.2.10

It’s about time to add Soul

1 Like

BTW, Joy has enough characters which she has 6. Which are Olaf, Anger, Bo Peep, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Sadness and Kim Possible

1 Like

In 2022, 22 comes in the game

23 Likes

Someday Joe will come and have friendship with 22

3 Likes

Uh no, that was the point. There were no lags, and in all technicalities duplicating buffs on top of each other is the point. This is just another way PB is trying to screw us over

1 Like

Please don’t start the whole “Someday X will come” and repeating everything you say again.

4 Likes

Yessss, finally some love for Soul :sob::sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Read the skill then. It was a nasty bug.

1 Like

Oh wow, so much to say here! Where to start?:thinking:
I can’t believe we’re finally getting a character from Soul (which is my favorite Pixar film of the 2020 decade so far), and 22 is the first to come!:star_struck: Awesome!!! And it looks like Soul is another Pixar franchise to be on team blue (other than Toy Story), which is awesome as well! I could safely say that Joe Gardner would be another possibility at some point (with either his soul counterpart or himself in the real world). I think 22 being friends with Joy makes perfect sense since both Inside Out & Soul have some comparisons (plus they’re both directed by Pete Docter).
Moving right along to some improvements: Well, it looks like I’m going to master 4 characters from Tangled because their own collection is about to arrive!:sunglasses: This is going to be a wild one to master because 3 out of 4 of my Tangled heroes got 6 stars (while Rapunzel had 5 currently).
So Lock, Shock & Barrel are confirmed to be part of Charm & Stun collection? If so, then does this mean this will happen to some other recurring heroes sometime soon? Interesting.:thinking:
Yikes, I did indeed have a lot to say on this. And I can’t believe it’s another full update since we already got one last time. It should go fine again anyway. Aside from that, I’m ready to get this going!:+1:

8 Likes

It never was the point. And this was a bug discovered-fixed-discovered-now fixed again.

The skill is meant to copy buffs on certain heroes that have it to the heroes that don´t have it. The bug caused the buffs to be periodically copied over and over on the same heroes that had it before copying and that´s not how it should work. As Musk said… read the skill.

1 Like

22 was a great addition, but please add Prince John to the Robbin Hood team :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

4 Likes

Interesting hero choice!

And looks not bad though

Rapunzel cheer

That is also good news!

Who is the friend that likes to play? Bing Bong, Bing Bong JIY JOY JIY JOY

8 Likes

Ikr each character supposed to have 2 friends and befriend 4 and now Joy is the first character to befriend more than 4

2 Likes

No one gets where Per Blue is going with the Joy friendship???

It’s a meta joke.

Tina Fey is the voice of 22. Who is Tina Fey most often paired with professionally? Amy Poehler. Who does Amy Poehler voice? Joy.

11 Likes

Excited to see 22 coming, Daisy immune to charms and Rapunzel refresh!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Yeah and I see 22 more like Disgust in fact it should have been Disgust

2 Likes

@Nugget Can you please tell us what the Tangled Collection does?

1 Like

Wow there is so much to say about this one.

Number One, 22, YAY!!!

Number 2, Rapunzel Refresh, AAAAAAA YAYYYY

And Daisy’s charm fix is great.

2 Likes

One more thing

More info on Rapunzel’s stat boost PLEASE

1 Like

FINALLY! Toy Story is no longer the only Pixar film franchise on the Blue Team!!!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney