Patch Notes 4.2.10

Wall-E is PIXAR?!?!

4 Likes

Wall-E is Red Team.

4 Likes

oh i didn’t see blue team lol i thought you meant only pixar :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah now I wonder when we gonna see new Pixar characters representing Luca, Turning Red and Lightyear and maybe The Good Dinosaur come in the game but I know for a fact characters from Lightyear will be on the blue team because it’s Buzz Lightyear’s spin-off movie

9 Likes

And what about Cars? I see some potential for some of them, and for team trials I would put them on team blue as well. I also wonder if we’d get more characters from Coco and Brave because both of them only had one character (which is the main character).

5 Likes

The problem is they said no one from Cars is gonna make it in the game and yeah I would put Cars on the blue team too along with Luca and maybe Elemental and I know the movie comes out next summer and it’s what I think

6 Likes

Nice and hopefully we get Joe Gardner next so that he and 22 can be friends in Disney Heroes Battle Mode :slightly_smiling_face::+1::love_you_gesture::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

How will they fit in Buzz and Zurg from Lightyear in? They’re not impeding in any timelines (No pun intended). It’s more along the lines of an alternate dimension in this case.

1 Like

I probably heard about it for some reason, which is very unfortunate to me. I could see why because basically they ARE cars (& other kinds of vehicles too) after all, and don’t have much skills other than driving and racing. However, I would prove them wrong that maybe they can have a chance with skills. One example I can think of is Finn McMissle (from Cars 2) because he’s a British spy and has a bunch of useful weapons. Then again, those are just some of my ideas, and I’d still be disappointed if they won’t come anytime soon.:slightly_frowning_face:
I’ll still hope anyway.

1 Like

Betraying ian’s purple skill :open_mouth:

A little information about 22

7 Likes

Betraying Meg. usually.

She’s still waiting…

12 Likes

Don’t worry, lad. I’m sure eventually my favorite bunny (& current crush) will have one sometime soon.:rabbit::policewoman:t2::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Let’s just hope for the best.

3 Likes

Dear disney heros, can we get pepa magrigal from encanto or eveleyn devor from incredables 2?

1 Like

Facts’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin: :yum:

1 Like

Disappointed in the challenge bug getting fixed I think it’s cool that it says 250/247 cause their used to be 250 challenges before they erased a couple of them to knock it down to 247

1 Like

Well, my birthday is on Thursday and l already received a gift in advance: 22 from Soul. :birthday::tada::gift:

7 Likes

Congratulations, @Sra_Malevola! :birthday::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks,@Avo_Olaf_V!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! @Sra_Malevola!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney