Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.2 Update! This release features Agent P from Disney’s Phineas and Ferb, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! Agent P from Disney’s Phineas and Ferb!
- Bug fixes and game improvements!
Agent P is a front-line “Damage” hero on the Red team. Agent P will be available in the Prize Wall starting August 11!
Agent P Cleanses himself, then shoots his grappling gun at the ceiling and does a flying kick at the farthest enemy. That enemy gets Pierced for a duration and takes Normal Damage. While using this Skill, Agent P is untargetable and immune to Disables.
Agent P throws his hat at the farthest enemy and then waits for it to return. As the hat passes by enemies, it deals Normal Damage on the way there and back. The farthest enemy will take both instances of damage. During this time Agent P is immune to Disables.
Agent P slaps all nearby enemies with his tail, dealing Normal Damage and Stunning them for a duration. Agent P will also Knockback enemies in different directions depending on their Role. Support and Control enemies will go towards his side of the battlefield while Tank and Damage enemies will go towards their side of the battlefield.
Every few Basic Attacks, Agent P fires his watch laser at the farthest Support or Control enemy. This deals Fantastic Damage and steals Energy. If this Skill gets interrupted, Agent P will recast it one more time.
Agent P becomes Invincible and Distracts nearby enemies for a duration after using “Grappling Grapple”. “Watch Out” now removes Reflect from its target, deals bonus Fantastic Damage, and Heals Agent P for a percent of his Max HP.
- Charge Condition: Stun is applied to enemies
- Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
- Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Damage Ally
- Effect Buff: Invisibility
- Kim Possible
- Added the Steadfast buff to Duff Killigan’s “Double Clubbed” skill to prevent it from being interrupted when he is hit by enemies
- Fixed an issue where Bagheera’s “Roar Out” skill could make enemies Invisible instead of allies
- Fixed an issue where Namaari’s “Fang Fighter” skill could be triggered by enemies being healed, rather than damaged
- Fixed an issue where the names of The Horned King’s Cauldron Born soldiers were not displaying correctly on the combat results screen
- We are making the following changes to Daily Sign-In rewards starting in August:
- Gold and Hero XP rewards have been significantly increased and now scale based on the max server level
- Disk Power rewards have been added and scale based on max server level
- Hero Chips have been removed
- Ultra SD Cards have been removed
- Double Drop Consumables, Cosmetic Crates, Red Skill Crates, and Badge Crates have been added
- Fixed an issue where players could gain Quest Points before reaching the level where the Battle Pass feature unlocks
- Fixed an issue with the Invasion Shop experiencing lag when an item is selected to purchase
- Fixed an issue where tapping a Boost on the Invasion Hero selection screen caused the game to lag
- Agent P will be available in the Prize Wall starting August 11
- Prince Phillip will be an event exclusive hero
- Milo Thatch will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
- Duff Killigan will only be available from the Battle Pass
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on July 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on August 1.
- Voyd will be an event exclusive character featured in Coliseum Token Crates
- Princess Aurora will be available in the Guild Crate
- Flik will replace Demona in the City Watch Shop
- Wasabi will replace Sheriff of Nottingham in the Creep Surge Shop
- Flynn Rider will replace The Rocketeer in the Arena Shop
- Quackerjack will replace Phil in the Coliseum Shop
- Clawhauser will replace Scrooge McDuck in the Heist Shop
- King Triton will replace Robin Hood in the Guild War Shop
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, August 2, 2022.