Patch Notes 4.2

Dr. Drakken and Perry would be good friends for him.

Yeah! Perry’s finally here! I wish he could’ve come earlier though. Maybe he could’ve been added to promote Candace Against The Universe, alongside Candace, Doof or Phineas and Ferb

1 Like

YES. First hero for Phineas and Ferb. So can’t wait for him to arrive into the game.

I would say Lyla Loilliberry but she only appears in one episode and made a cameo in another

Major Monogram: Agent P, There have been a bunch of creeps going out in the City and the hub, we think it’s Doofenshmertz who’s involved but it turns out he had nothing to to with them, your mission is to head out in the city and the hub and stop this invasion and find the one responsible for causing this to happen.

NOW GO!

:musical_note:Dooby Dooby Doo-Bah :musical_note:

Major Monogram: Carl bring me my Razor
Carl: Yes Sir

5 Likes

@Nugget

We are missing the following heroes’ locations from 11 August:

• Mother Gothel (since Agent P is taking her place in Prize wall)
  • Pacha (has been in VIP crate for 3 weeks, unless he is staying there longer given that Duff moves to Battle pass instead of VIP Crate like Pacha, Snow White and Underminer did before him)

Also, Duff will be available from the Battle Pass from 1 August, but he is still available from the exclusive crate until 11 August - how is that working?

I understand you are mixing the rotations due to sign in hero complicating things, but would be nice if we could have some sort of glimpse as to what is going to happen in the future with rotations… please :slight_smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Doesn’t Prince Phillip replace Duff?

What I personally wonder… who will be Battle Pass hero in September? Gothel or Perry?
I think majority would prefer Perry here, but then there is still another hero to place somewhere… and where it will be?
Will every X Prize Wall hero join the old sign-in rotation, making Gothel moving to contest rewards in September?

Kid seriously. Cut it out or you’ll get yourself banned.
Matter of fact judging by your attention span you are probably too young to be here anyway

4 Likes

Just… ignore them.

7 Likes

the update is actually on August 2nd, thats when he will be battle pass, August 11th is when his prize wall starts, not the entire update :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Most likely Phillip subs Pacha here… Phillip was in Prize Wall before Duff.

Prince Phillip is moving to contest though?

1 Like

No, Milo is in contest progress rewards my dear. Read more carefully.

We will see with Phillip tho. I can be wrong.

3 Likes

First we get Agent P in these patch notes now Disney XD is uploading all the Phineas and Ferb episodes on YouTube and they’re gonna show a marathon of Phineas at Ferb starting at 4 on Disney XD

3 Likes

I can’t believe we are getting new characters slower than usual. All we want is more characters, and a new friendship campaign.

1 Like

For now, they are just going to stick with the one character posted.

It´s better working on the game´s mechanics to work properly now. We got 187 heroes, how many more you want? We will still get 1.5 heroes a month, if that´s a low amount then consider me surprised.

Back in SEGA Heroes we got new characters once every 14 days (aka 2 a month basically) and no one was panicking. Here we are going from 2.5 to 1.5 and everyone freaks out.

@Loutre After the update, will Perry already be visible in the game?

2 Likes

Perry looks abit thin and…awkward…or am I the only one who sees it? Don’t get me wrong I love the character, it’s just…his icon looks not right

“Perry the Platypus?!?”

Glad as I am to see this character, isn’t his white skill the same exact thing that Darkwing does?

1 Like

I know that

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney