Patch Notes 4.2

What’s the point? They’re just going to go back to being @Disgust_3 and keep doing it.

2 Likes

As we will have characters from Phineas and Ferb in the game, it is likely that characters from Amphibia, Gravitty Falls, The Owl House among others will also come.

4 Likes

yes eventually

2 Likes

Wait is this a joke? Perry!? I never thought perry would of joined. Becore phenieas and ferb nonetheless

2 Likes

So, that’s no excuse for spamming it both here and in support and acting like a spoiled child when you don’t get your way.

5 Likes

Im not spamming and i like perry a lot. This is hype.

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about you, Sorry about the confusion @Toontown_waifu.

2 Likes

Here is a tip, if you want things to go your way, its better to have patience, not be a spoiled brat saying what is wrong with you, its highly annoying and could get you banned.

11 Likes

Now we can wait for Doofenshmertz, Phineas and Ferb, and other Disney Channel animated characters from shows that aren’t representing in the game

And if Doofenshmertz comes I bet he will befriend Perry because they’ve been at it from 2007-2015 but we still see them sometimes

8 Likes

If Perry & Dr. Doofenshmertz had friend campaign, then how much do you want to bet that Doofenshmertz would say his infamous quote?
“Curse you Perry the Platypus!!!”
Boy this quote never gets old.:grin::joy::laughing:

3 Likes

If Doof gets added it would be fun if he had friendships with Dr. Drakken and then Dr. Bunsen or Perry.

Drakken and Perry make the most sense to me

2 Likes

When will the new sign in hero be released?

They’re no longer doing sign in heroes

Really, whys that?

Read the post about it:

5 Likes

Ok thanks. I most have missed that part. Its a shame there not doing sign in heroes anymore that gave me something to Do everyday lol

2 Likes

There is still rewards for logging in every day, the Prize wall still runs and your daily quests are still there
It is just one less hero being released monthly.

I knew the prize wall was still going to be there. And same with the daily quests.

Yes! Finally Agent P!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney