Patch Notes 4.3

Yeah, I don’t know why PerBlue doesn’t ask Apple and Google to coordinate with themselves to release the client simultaneously in both stores, and give PerBlue advance notice so they can get the server ready to shut down and update at that same time. I’m sure Apple and Google would find that no trouble at all.

not everyone checks the forums and my apps update automatically anyway, and I am sure others do to. it’s just frustrating thats all. especially when the update is a week late already

you can still downgrade the game, though not officially…

@Nugget @Loutre Any news on the server update?

No new news yet since our last news.

4 Likes

My guess is that the update will be tomorrow…

1 Like

Nope, update is today. There is a stat problem we’re working on.

5 Likes

Oh? A stat problem? For Meilin or some generic rather?

1 Like

Generic behind the scenes stuff

1 Like

Ah okey, hopefully during my nighttime it will go through.

2 Likes

so when can we get back on the game and are we gonna miss the free stamina?

2 Likes

Anyone else getting a connection lost error?

1 Like

Follow the server update thread. It’s being updated now. If by chance it goes two plus hours then we miss it. All of us.

2 Likes

The server is being updated, and once it’s done you’ll be able to connect to the game again. Sometimes that takes under 30 minutes, sometimes over an hour, on rare occasions it takes multiple hours.

2 Likes

Yes, because the server is being updated. Hang on. All will be right in the world when it is finished.

2 Likes

either way it looks like we are gonna miss our free stamina. i’ve been locked out for hours now

2 Likes

Is this happening to everyone or is it just me? And yes my wifi is connected

2 Likes

It’s everyone, the game is updating

1 Like

Update’s done!

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney