Patch Notes 4.3

I haven’t watched turning red yet, but this is convincing me to

1 Like

CelebratedSardonicDarklingbeetle-max-1mb

It’s happening!

And now update disappeared from the store, huh? And appeared again, omg.

But update is now available on google.

That’s… really weird update.

1 Like

is anyone else not able to get on game?

2 Likes

A teenage girl’s emotions. Too many to list.

If you update the game throught App store or Google, you can’t until the servers are update

that’s stupid

why haven’t they updated the servers if they’re telling us to update on the app store

1 Like

Hi! Mango Island here. So far, I’m getting a “Server will be updating shortly” message, just after updating the game. Is this normal? Since the game managers usually give us an update of it, via some sort of checklist.

1 Like

The app stores push out the updates not PB. We can assume they try to coordinate as much as possible but sometimes it isn’t perfect.

If you don’t update the game in the stores, it’s still working. One of my device is now block until the update is finalized

that’s the issue I have

update took long enough anyway and now they can’t even coordinate the servers to update at the same time

1 Like

Simple rule: If @Nugget or @Loutre don´t mention any checklist about updates, just don´t download an update.

3 Likes

Well, now that you’ve mentioned it, like I said, I’ve just updated the game from the Play Store. So far, I can’t get in yet.

For you see, I wanna participate in this week’s Invasion, and continue making progress on one of my Challenges. :3

But on topic, I REALLY wanna see Meilin Lee, and all of its “Battle-Ready” glory!!

1 Like

as well as the people who have their auto-updates enabled, you also now with Google Play get a lovely splash-screen when trying to load the game that prompts an update when one is available.

It’s skippable, but the majority would not know to do so.

Nothing can be done about it but that’s probably behind the recent increase in “oof I’m locked out” posts the last few updates :man_shrugging:

Yeah, I don’t know why PerBlue doesn’t ask Apple and Google to coordinate with themselves to release the client simultaneously in both stores, and give PerBlue advance notice so they can get the server ready to shut down and update at that same time. I’m sure Apple and Google would find that no trouble at all.

not everyone checks the forums and my apps update automatically anyway, and I am sure others do to. it’s just frustrating thats all. especially when the update is a week late already

you can still downgrade the game, though not officially…

@Nugget @Loutre Any news on the server update?

No new news yet since our last news.

4 Likes

My guess is that the update will be tomorrow…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney