Patch Notes 4.3

Yay!

Oof.

At least Meilin is nice, I guess.
Cap raise… not so much. I just hope it won!t be disgustingly costly.

2 Likes

It is coming back wish crate

1 Like

Maybe Boredom, Pride,Hope.

1 Like

I just wish I could say the same for Cars as well, but hearing that it’s unlikely makes me feel disappointed. sighs:unamused:
Are you also disappointed that Cars won’t join the league anytime soon?

2 Likes

I heard! I’m legit shocked right now!:astonished::open_mouth::scream:

2 Likes

I would love if lnside Out had a trilogy.

1 Like

Hooray, the panda girl is joining the fight!!

Quasimodo when?

4 Likes

Fun Fact: Turing red is the first Pixar movie to be directed by a girl

2 Likes

That’s… not true…

For Pixar I mean

Actually, Brave was the first movie to be directed by a woman, Turning Red is the second

1 Like

Maybe for old characters instead of a prize wall can be events that gives everyone a bunch of characters (from the films that at least have a character in the game) and let the prize walls stay with the “Newest” films

1 Like

Not true since she got kicked out by John Lasseter due to creative differences and replaced with some guy

1 Like

It’s a bit more complicated than that, really. Brave started out under the direction of Brenda Chapman, who also received story credit and was one of four credited screenwriters, but she was removed from the film after clashing with John Lasseter; she still received co-director credit, the first for a woman at Pixar (or Disney, who didn’t have a female co-director on an animated feature until Jennifer Lee for Frozen). Domee Shi is the first woman to get a solo directing credit on an animated feature from Pixar or Disney.

Although I feel I should note that Dreamworks had several earlier animated features directed or co-directed by women before Brave’s 2012 release: The Prince of Egypt (Brenda Chapman, co-director), Shrek (Vicky Jenson, co-director), Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (Lorna Cook, co-director), and Kung Fu Panda 2 (Jennifer Yuh Nelson, director). And we can actually go back much, much further, as the oldest surving animated feature, The Adventures of Prince Achmed (1926), was directed by Lotte Reiniger.

This has been your animation history lesson for the day.

7 Likes

Huh…I had no idea, I learned something new

1 Like

Yeah that Means Turning Red was the first to be directed by a woman

2 Likes

I am so happy we are getting turning red, but I can’t wait for encanto reps

6 Likes

Eh not surprise to see melin le

But when is Luca gonna come in Disney heros it’s Ben a while

Yeah me too I Luca to be in the game

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney