Patch Notes 4.3

He isn’t even that great.

Already got 3 locations.

But I wonder why Slinky has 4 locations, and Minnie, Scar, and Aladdin are about to get 4th too, I guess Duff will be going into these places? :thinking:

Are they implying Shank is trash?

Are they daft? Or do they just not understand how the game works? H e c c , even Sisu ain’t bad. She needs a little Hardy help to not be stunlocked, but she’s a solid Support.

big meh here :woman_shrugging:

These heroes are meh

Good god, calm down, it’s just a game…

5 Likes

even if the delivery leaves something to be desired the premise of the post is perfectly good, there’s 190 heroes and almost all of them are useful in some way if they are upgraded well, not everyone has to use the same OP meta heroes if they don’t want to

5 Likes

8 Likes

at least musk put effort into his tier list, you’d probably rank them based on how much you like the character

I was going to defend your comment as not needing to be censored, then saw that you used, um, a vulgar term that would automatically get a movie a PG rating. Maybe you don’t think it’s a big deal (and given the fact that it didn’t stick with me the first time I read your post, I guess I don’t), but it is against the rules of this forum; maybe change that one word to “pointless” or “useless” and see if that makes a difference. :man_shrugging:

(I suppose your last line might strike some people as insulting, but I’ve seen stronger and clearer insults left alone before, so… Your call on that; personally I’d tone it down, but that’s just my personality.)

5 Likes

Very surprising hero, but no complaints here!
Just wondering when the heck Encanto will come into the game.

4 Likes

8 Likes

turning-red-mei-lee

I hope Meilin Lee will be visible immediately after the update tomorrow, even with unfinished stats, just so it could be possible to watch her animations and disks without waiting another week, the extra wait is annoying.

12 Likes

This aged poorly :laughing:

crash
tumblr_f6533f4b618d77853e66e12d0e7ca963_6b24ab8b_250

9 Likes

Meilin’s design looks a bit like Powerline.

Um…is it just me? Or are we not having a server update just yet? It’s almost 11:30 AM. :thinking:

1 Like

Details about the update push back are in this post by Loutre!

6 Likes

Thank you very much. I guess I don’t need to worry right now at least.

1 Like

Looks like Disney Kingdom just released their update today, also with Mei Lee. Hopefully DHBM is getting approved shortly, at least for tomorrow.

3 Likes

I think it will.

Well that was a little extreme, it wasn’t all that ugly.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney