Next update, when? [Season 2]

Any update…?

Be patient. It will be there eventually.

1 Like

I hope they give us the patch notes…
AND PLEASE, NERF MIGUEL!!!

Luz and amity against the world!!!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok bro, we’re still waiting too…let’s be patience.
:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Patch notes are here!

6 Likes

Duck, duck, ghost! Nice GIF.

I know Quarterjack’s bugs that I posted in the 4.3.10 known issues topic are still in the update, so can you pin that in the 4.4 known issues topic after the update is complete?

Since I don’t know where I should ask this @Nugget exist the possibility to revisit a hero or two of Zootopia characters for match the Zootopia+ series this month?

You don’t need to tell us much but if you can pass that to the team at least I would really appreciate it.

Yax and Judy had their core stats increased… didn’t make them any better at the end, but it’s something?

Without a announcement? Strange. Maybe they are preparing something and this is just preparing the terrain for that.

Those were supposed to be in the 4.4.10 update so we didn’t realize those went live already. We’ll have more info with the 4.4.10 patch notes.

1 Like

Just to ask… but their skills will be improved too, or just core stats?

You’ll have more info in the 4.4.10 patch notes.

5 Likes

Ok, at least it’s not a mistake(?), they really deserve a refresh, along with Baymax and Jafar which their core stats were increased too.

1 Like

This may have something to do with Patched Heroes coming too

9 Likes

Jafar refresh :eyes:

:eyes: :shark:

Bruce coming :eyes:

No Bruce just trying to be cryptic about an upcoming feature.

1 Like

Suddenly it got very interesting here…

When will be a preview (early) for that, or all together with patch notes, in 3 weeks?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney