Patch Notes 4.5.01

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.5.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.5.01 Update! This release features bug fixes to hero skills.

Overview

• Luca & Alberto’s “Scooter Over” White Skill and “Silenzio Bruno!” Purple Skill fixes.
  • Cinderella’s Skill stats increase and fixes.

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue related to Luca & Alberto’s “Scooter Over” White Skill making them untargetable in some cases.
  • Fixed an issue where Luca & Alberto’s “Silenzio Bruno!” Purple Skill was canceling other skills.
  • Fixed an issue where Cinderella was providing an overwhelming amount of buffs that would cause the game to freeze.
  • Fixed an issue where Cinderella’s Shields were providing a tremendous amount of Energy that would cause battles to freeze.
  • Cinderella’s Skill stats increased.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for January 10th, 2023.

19 Likes

Yay.

Bigger yay.

That didn’t froze the game, but the energy give animation on screen. These yellow bolts around the heroes.

How it will be fixed?
There will be a cap of how many shields can give Energy?

Yay, any deeper info on that?
It will be exactly as she was before?

How it will end, this is exciting to know!
tumblr_3cc9b4bd452b30575c665e0f8b92c670_0cb886dd_500

7 Likes

Well, help Cinderella is useful after this. This will be interesting. Although some bugs can be seen by some users it’s better off having them fix than all users having the same issues later on.

1 Like

I noticed something off in Guild War when trying to defeat Powerline. It might’ve happened sometimes and I don’t know why. I personally find that to be a bug, and I think it’s mostly because of the delay sabotage. I could be wrong, but that’s the issue I’m having currently right now.:thinking:
Other than that though, I appreciate the bug fixes you’ll solve once again.:+1:

4 Likes

What about Donald and Joy’ bugs that still havent been fixed?

Doesn’t feel like a coincidence that newer heroes are getting fixed sooner, their chips can be included in deals…no?

The scroll bug is still there after 4 months
Surge bug causing districts to be inaccessible, costing guilds precious gold :frowning:

12 Likes

Can you be more specific with that? I haven’t experienced it.

2 Likes

Sure

Check this post from April 2022:

And this one from August 2022:

Video posted here - I have submitted so many tickets to the team I think they are tired of me by now
I couldn’t share the video, because it is too big, but see discord post below in August:

PS: this is still mild - some days I don’t make it past quest number 2
I play on three different devices (Apple and Android) and guild mates have reported the same issue - so “reinstalling the app” will not work

6 Likes

That scrolling error happens in other screens as well, but not as consistently as in the Quest screen. But it’s a potentially more costly error in the other screens; I hate it when I’m just about to hire a Megara(Sh) for a few million gold but then the screen suddenly jumps to the top of the list just as I tap, and I end up with a Swedish Chef that costs me 40 million gold.

7 Likes

We get 2 patch notes on a Friday with Nugget and none of them have a new Hero and I know for a fact we just got Luca and Alberto

1 Like

Mama-Mia!
You know what that means?

2 Likes

She needs a fix, using her makes enemy unable to be killed and timeout the fights

@Nugget

10 Likes

Best fix would be…

“If there are 2 or less enemies remaining on screen and all are charmed, Bellwether does not use her active skill.”

This ensures that - the enemies are charmed, dealt damage and ONLY THEN charmed again.

7 Likes

That just hurts her unnecessarily.
She shouldn’t simply apply Berserk when there are 2 or less enemies.
Or instead of Berserk she should remove all buffs from enemies + charming them, this way her white skill will always do something.

4 Likes

…even when someone from PerBlue uses a gif of a Disney character, it doesn’t mean that character is coming, but in this case it was another player who used the gif.

Just because I post this

doesn’t mean that Something the So-and-so is coming to the game.

14 Likes

Well, it definitely would be really welcome and nice if we would get some Amphibia characters. :blush:

For now, nothing yet.

4 Likes

Yeah in fact I see a lot of Disney Channel animated characters that can enter the game

3 Likes

YES ADDED it’s not the best

1 Like

Update is out!

3 Likes

Wait. Why does that image say that Cinderella is the new hero? She came out weeks ago, so it must’ve been the previous update.

2 Likes

That is our “What’s New?” page. It’s been updated!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney