Patch Notes 4.5-A

He kills everyone else, but he can’t survive the armpit stench.

Probably what I’ll end up doing until they get refreshed. :cry:

1 Like

I know that feeling. I’ve got SO MANY Friendship Campaigns with red arrows already…and almost all of them are in the Medium difficulty!

1 Like

Or maybe use Mission Power-Ups, which I’m currently doing.

1 Like

So true.

These are the only reason I keep trying. I have 21 on my WALL-E/Dash friendship

1 Like

Any news about this? :eyes:

1 Like

:tv:

So like, people have issues with X, Y, and Z… here is a guide for that now…

1 Like

I just saw Cinderella in the game

3 Likes

Cinderella’s spotlight will go live today (if it isn’t already). It also said server update for tomorrow, but it won’t be just a content update so no downtime.

5 Likes

Any word on invasion? I don’t think it’s started yet

2 Likes

There is already a topic for that:

1 Like

You did tell me that she’s supposed be in the game tomorrow and when I went to collect my free stamina, I just saw her; looks like she came before Tuesday

1 Like

She’ll be available to GET tomorrow since that is when the Prize Wall starts.

6 Likes

Leave Zeus alone… He is easy enough to beat with the right heroes. The right mods

4 Likes

Nobody counters energy steal, so there are no ‘right heroes’ for that.

3 Likes

I know that I’m just saying

Um… so if Cinderella and her prize wall are out and finalized, the cap raise already happened, and the refreshes are delayed to thursday, why even update today…?

1 Like

I don’t think there will be a server update today, since everything is live already?

@Nugget you keep telling us that we shouldn’t be so negative and that the game is not ending, yet you have stopped creating new badges? Reusing older badges and just calling them “Platinum”.
After cancelling sign in heroes, reducing updates to once a month going forward, now this.
WOW just WOW…

4 Likes

They were always nice to see, best part of these cap raises.
It was nice to see new IPs and adding characters in badges like Hooty which then can be used as avatars.

Now… now there is only money for PB from cap raises nothing new and exciting, and they are still randomly given. Why Vanellope has 280 negation and Fantastic Crit, she is bad and the badges given to her make her even worse. If badges would be given in better manner, then for most if not all heroes stat refreshes would be enough. None of Sanderson sisters have any working stats too.

2 Likes

Will be intresting what type of deal she will get…

@Nugget when it is expected to see Bellwether’s deals to start popping out?

1 Like

@Nugget Did the refreshes all go out? :thinking: Some don’t seem to have changed

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney