Patch Notes 4.5-A

I mean… he will eventually get his own patch :grimacing:

Who is 2nd most used? :eyes:

1 Like

Yayyy! So excited for these, especially for Olaf who was in desperate need of a refresh.

Wow surprising. But this sounds promising, hopefully now my war team won’t be the only one sans Zeus lol.

3 Likes

Alright, season 2 should be a nice one.
So about Zeus, is this because he was too powerful? Because when go to arena and coliseum, I noticed a lot of players (no offense) use him, and sometimes I have a hard time defeating him with some of my heroes. Other than that, the rest sounds all good. :+1:
I also just so happen to complete all the chapters on both normal and elite! Can’t wait for Chapter 52, as long as it doesn’t get rough.:v:

1 Like

Well that’s great except Cinderella isn’t in the game yet and the question is what @Sra_Malevola said was “is she gonna come before Tuesday or on Tuesday?”

3 Likes

On Tuesday with the prize wall as it says above

3 Likes

The team cooked that on themselves for wanting players to raise Zeus in the first place and giving tons of hero chips and skill chips for him. It was even worse than Swedish Chef back in the days when contest progress was fixed for several months.

Besides as Musketeer said that won’t really lower his use. And here’s why.

Even if Kristoff’s green stayed the same and Zeus’ scaling was lower than +1 damage per +1 Skill Power (which it won’t be) then Zeus would still perform the same.

And the real issue is… Like Mr.Big was getting too much energy from white skill, Zeus does from Red. He drains everyone in enemy lineup. And draining 5 heroes… well he just needs 200 energy from each so lol?

About heroes:
Aurora freed is good
Very bitter that the token crate are not gone and Perry is locked there for 9 weeks…

Also very sad about the upcoming rank. Does the team just not get approvals for new badges or it is some form of foreshadowing an end to badge crafting or will we get rehashes of old badges for another eternity before the game closes @Loutre?

Either way it’s a bad sign to our “bickering about the end”. Might even mark it as a Black Tuesday 13th. Which might be irl in my country as well…

2 Likes

Looks like the day new hero’s come after seeing them in patch notes a week before the prize wall ends didn’t change

1 Like

Not everyone can get a stat refresh in patches im pretty sure a lot of heroes missed out when patch was introduced

1 Like

Any word @Loutre about nerfing baymax he’s almost as bad as Zeus is now in terms of 1 hit ko”ing people. I mean I know he just got refreshed but perblue has said in the past they don’t want 1 hero that can just 1 shot everyone cause that ruins the fun in the game

3 Likes

Again :grinning:
@LilRubyKinz

His skills needs more buffs.

Oh no, What the…, no HD&L :cry: , he also needs a powerful refresh :leg::muscle:.

Ex: after the enemy is stunned from the trap ends, they will snares in 6 seconds

Time to move him down to A :eyes:

2 Likes

Also about patches…

You guys give us level 5 possibility but F2P players will barely be able to get a single level 2. I think your requirements are waaaaaaaay overexaggerated to pass onto the next patch power @Loutre

4 Likes

No end to Badge crafting. Approvals take a long time and it’s also difficult to keep coming up with new art/badge ideas when the creative team can work on other more important things so we’re just trying something new. I believe there will be something in the story regarding it actually.

You all really just seem to want to jump to end of game at any small new change.

2 Likes

… that isn’t a small change.

1 Like

It’s also not made to be a quick get. We want you to work for it.

1 Like

No, I actually want the badge crafting to end or be made simpler, that’s all and that’s the difference.

And to be fair, I am the one currently protegeing the game the most when all around it is as you say…

2 Likes

It is almost an hour past my work time so hope you all have a good weekend!

5 Likes

“Work” so buy? I’d understand if I could get a single say level 3 after 1st season freely. But no F2P player can get even a level 2 so :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Work as in use the ingame playing ways. I never said buy. We don’t expect everyone to get that far it’s only season 1. Have a good weekend.

1 Like

Have a nice weekend as well. What I was saying was that if I unveil something I at least ensure it is reachable for free to play players. Because why unveil Tier 2 Essences on 3rd Season if no one will be able to get even a Level 3?

Which means nowhere close to Level 6 (Patch 2, 1st star).

And for why I want the badge crafting to end… you could now even delete the stat boosts. Literally no one would notice the difference. Since the stats scale somewhat exponentially every rank. And likely the patch boosts scale that way too…

1 rank = 1 patch season. So basically it will retain the same rate of irrelevancy forever. Actually, even worse since cap raise is 28 days and patch Is a month.

Thank you for at least acknowledging it is indeed the missing approvals. Though I’d rather have waited for unique badges than see rehashes of old designs. But I know why the team is doing that. To keep the pace.

2 Likes

[quote=“Nugget, post:1, topic:2000494”]
We do not like to nerf heroes but when a character is breaking the game we need to take steps to adjust.
[/quote

So does that mean your nerfing mayor too? He broke invasion. My s23 account has a barely built mayor rank purple and he is taking down 20k bots from a zero score. How is that not breaking the game?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney