Pegasus Concept (Concept Contest Submission)

Hi, here’s Irrer Minnie with another Concept of mine. I haven’t published one for two weeks because I’ve been quite busy and I hope you enjoy this. It’s my Submission for @Disney-Fan’s Concept Contest. But enough, here’s the Concept:

Pegasus

ac9b61bbaf11d993484f48730cb8a890
Pegasus is a 2-star, Frontline, Damage Hero

Trial Team: blue
Quote: Neigh!
Bio: This powerful horse was made by the almighty Zeus himself! It can flyn and also defeat your enemies by only looking at them!

Appear: Pegasus flies in
Victory: Pegasus neighs happily
Defeat: Pegasus snorts disappointed

Basic Attack: Pegasus kicks an enemy dealing X damage

Skills

PicsArt_11-14-10.04.12
White: Strong Wings
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Pegasus flaps his wings causing strong winds to come up dealing X damage to all enemies and knocking Frontline enemies back.

PicsArt_11-14-10.04.44
Green: Magnificent Horse
Pegasus whistles removing X Armor from the back ist enemy and giving it to himself. He then heals all allies for 20% of their Max HP.

PicsArt_11-14-10.03.48
Blue: Brain of a Bird
Whenever Pegasus deals damage his Skill Power is increased by X, his Attack Speed is increased by 10% and he heals for 15% of the damage dealt.

PicsArt_11-14-10.03.22
Purple: Horse Tricks
Pegasus has a 25% chance to dodge disables for the first ten seconds of the wave. Whenever he dodges a disable he heals himself for X HP and his Skill Power and Basic Damage are increased by X.

PicsArt_11-14-10.04.28
Red: Made of Clouds
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Whenever an enemy deals damage to Pegasus if he’s below 50% of his Max HP they are dealt X damage over three seconds and they are blinded for five seconds.

Blind has a chance to fail if the enemy is above Level X.

+X Reality
+X Basic Damage
+X Tenacity

Friendships

Pegasus/Megara
Save Hercules
Allies: Hades, Hercules, Rapunzel
Disk: The Rescuers
+X Max HP to Pegasus and allies per Level
Pegasus starts the wave invincible for one second per Star

Pegasus/Maximus
Horse Race
Allies: Flynn Rider, Mushu, Joy
Disk: Horse Buddies
+X damage dealt by Strong Wings per Level
+X Basic Damage per Level
Whenever Pegasus deals more 20% of the enemies’ Max HP with an attack he heals himself for 20% of the damage dealt (+10% per Star)

13 Likes

Any Feedback is appreciated and how many points do you give me for the Pegasus Concept?
PicsArt_11-14-10.03.48

0 voters

I know it’s called Save Hercules,but a friendship with Hercules himself would’ve been nice :grinning:

I know. But I decided to take Megara though. Also because she’s my favorite Hercules character…

I’m not judging,I love this concept! It’s as good as all of your other ones!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Why did Anna have to say that?! Lol,a thank you from Kermit would’ve been nice :joy:

1 Like

Cool concept

1 Like

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney