Peggy Schuyler (Hamilton Concept)

I took a nice long break from concepts, and it felt very good and really helped. But, we are now back with another concept based on the musical Hamilton. Sorry the image is blurry. Hope you enjoy and do not forget to vote for the next concept. We only have 2 characters left - Aaron Burr and Angelica Schuyler. Enjoy and feel free to provide feedback!

Peggy Schuyler

The youngest of the Schuyler sisters, and while she might be underrated, she can still help in the battlefield.

“And Peggy!”

:star2: Backline Control

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Peggy walks into the battlefield begrudgingly.
Victory: Peggy laughs and smiles.
Defeat: Peggy makes a shocked expression to the player.
Basic Attack: Peggy makes a sassy face to the enemies.

Skills

White - Sister Strength
Normal Damage :fist:
Peggy offers a hug to the backmost enemy. She then gives sass to the enemy and stops offering the hug. This deals X damage to the enemy and X AOE damage to nearby enemies. This also silences the backmost enemy for 6 seconds.

Green - The Schuyler Sisters
Normal Damage :fist:
Peggy dodges a melee attack and counters by dealing X damage and sapping the enemy for 7 seconds.

Blue - Maria Reynolds
When Peggy reaches 45% of her Max HP, she becomes Maria Reynolds. She then blows a kiss to the enemy with the most Skill Power, charming them for 12 seconds. She also heals herself X HP per second for the duration of the charm.

Maria Reynolds:

Purple - Little Sister
Silences applied to enemies from all sources cannot be blocked by Hardy. Sister Strength now shreds X Tenacity from the silenced enemy. Tenacity shred may fail against enemies over level X.

Red - Say No to This
“Maria Reynolds” now saps the enemy of 10% of their current energy level. This skill now also applies 2 stacks of Fatigue to all enemies. Sap may fail against enemies over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Basic Damage
+X AOE damage in “Sister Strength”

Friendships

Peggy Schuyler/Megara
“Damsel in Distress”
Silences & Stats
Silences from all sources last an additional 2 seconds +1 per star
+X Skill Power
+X Evasion

Allies: Jasmine, Flynn Rider, Merida

Peggy Schuyler/Violet
“Honorary Sisters”
Saps & HP
“Schuyler Sisters” saps the enemy for an additional 2 seconds +1 per star
+X Max HP

Allies: Dash, Elsa, Woody

Hope you enjoyed and liked this! Vote for the next concept! :smile:

• Angelica Schuyler
  • Aaron Burr

0 voters

13 Likes

This is definitely my favorite hero concept so far. I absolutely think it should be added but unfortunately, we all know that’s not gonna happen.

2 Likes

Great concept!

Though its ‘Maria’ not Mariah.
I hope burr is last, he deserves to be left for the finale.

Let me fix that like right now.

I hope so, but both are great for the grand finale and bows (see what I did there lol)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Don’t say c***, it can be flagged as inappropriate😬

Did not know that. I changed it. Also, I do not think that it is a bad word or anything, but I did change it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I dont think you can get flagged for that.

But anyway.

I don’t consider it one but some people do but whatever

Pushing this back up so more people vote!

Angelica Schuyler (my favorite of the sisters) will be done next! Then it will end off with a bang (quite literally) with Aaron Burr and all the characters will take the stage.

1 Like

You didn’t say good job

Whatever, I made the post ya happy?!

It might be because the “I can’t” part sounded like you can’t say good job because you didn’t like the concept.

Did I ever say that I hated you? No. Please stop with the petty drama, as I do not want to continue it. Do not give feedback unless it is meaningful. Your feedback is just pointless and I do not even know what it is.

Also you are always welcome to say it is a good concept. Everyone is.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney