Peni Parker Concept - Unlikely Concept

Peni Parker and Sp//dr

Source: Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse

This is my unlikely submission for Imagineer’s Hollywood Concept Contest .

Description: Peni Parker is Peter Parker’s daughter, her robot that her father built called Sp//dr, after getting bit from a radioactive spider she found a connection with this robot and uses him in battle.

Quote: My name is Peni Parker. I’m from New York from the year 3145. I have a psychic link with a spider that lives inside my father’s robot. And we’re best friends, forever.

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Punches an enemy. (Peni and Sp//dr can do this; this is only Peni’s attack if Sp//dr is destroyed or hasn’t been summoned)

Entrance: Backflips to her position.

Victory: Cheers and puts her fist up in the air. (If she wins with Sp//dr she jumps out of Sp//dr and does her victory)

Defeat: Falls down on her knees and cries.

Skills

White Skill: Physic Link.

(Normal Damage :fist: )

Peni summons Sp//dr, when Sp//dr arrives it will slam to the ground creating a shock wave dealing X damage. While in Sp//dr, her basic attacks do 40% more damage and gains 30% more Reality and Armor. Sp//dr has X health.

If Sp//dr is already in the battlefield and she uses her White Skill, she will do repairs on Sp//dr healing Sp//dr for X HP.

Green Skill: Sp//dr’s Weaponry

If Peni is in Sp//dr, she will grab the closest enemy with its claw then attacks that enemy with its other claw, dealing X damage and silencing the enemy for 7 seconds. Sp//dr will then throw the enemy to the ground after attacking it, dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: Peni’s Vengeance

If Sp//dr is KOed, Peni rips out the arm of Sp//dr and hits the enemy who KOed Sp//dr, dealing X damage. Sp//dr will not be usable for 10 seconds and Peni will then discard the arm.

Purple Skill: 蜘蛛の感覚 (Spider Sense)

Peni dodges the next attack and gains 30% more attack speed for 5 seconds. This move can be used every 10 seconds. (Both Penni and Sp//dr can do this)

Red Skill: New and Improved.

Every time Peni attacks with her basic attack while in Sp//dr she heals for 30% of her and Sp//dr’s health.

The skill “Sp//dr’s Weaponry” has now a 25% chance for Peni to gain 250 energy.

This healing for Peni is reduced by 20% if Peni is under level X.

Stat Boosters:

+X HP
+X Armor
+X Damage in the skill “Peni’s Vegeance”

Friendships

Peni and Eve

Disk: The Future is Now

Sp//dr’s Weaponry now can decrease attack by 5% for 6 seconds. (+5% per star)

Stat Boosters:

+X HP
+X Reality

Allies: Wall-E, Gizmoduck, and Shank.

Peni and Bunsen and Beaker

Disk: New Experiments

If the enemy hit by Peni’s Vegeance is still alive, that enemy will lose 5% of its Reality for 5 seconds. (+5% per star)

Stat Boosters:

+X Armor
+X Damage

Allies: Kermit, Basil, and Scrooge McDuck.

Additional Notes

I had the name for Peni’s Purple Skill in Japanese since she is Japanese-American and that only naming it Spider Sense would be boring.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney