Penny Proud Hero Concept

Feedback is really appreciated :slight_smile:

Penny Proud

Penny’s tough loving and supportive attitude brings allies up and harshly intimates enemies

“I’m Penny Proud! I’m cute and I’m loud, and I got it going on!”

Stars: :star2:
Role: Support
Position: Backline
Trials Team: Blue

Basic Attack: See passive

Entrance: Penny walks into battle adjusting her braids, when in position she puts her hands on her hips

Victory: Pompoms spawn into Penny’s hands, she then performs a cheer dance with a face full of glee

Defeat: Penny makes a disgusted face at the enemies while tapping her foot with her arms crossed in anger

Skills

White Skill: Hear the Cheer :white_circle:

Passive: At the beginning of each wave Penny pulls her phone out and taps it with an evil grin. This marks the most wanted enemy for the rest of the current wave, this snares the targeted enemy and causes them to take 80% more damage from all sources until the wave ends. If the targeted enemy dies then Penny marks the next most wanted enemy.

Active: Penny jumps up and does the splits, increasing all allies movement and attack speed by 100% and makes all allies immune to all crits for 12 seconds.

Green Skill: Real Friends :green_circle:

Penny snaps her fingers, giving all allies X armor and healing X hp. Penny then points forwards, granting the most upfront ally 500 energy and a 100% movement and attack speed boost.

Blue Skill: Penny Power
:large_blue_circle:
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Penny is now immune to stuns and freezes for the first 8 seconds of each wave, additionally whenever energy is stolen from her or any ally Penny stuns the enemy stealing energy for 6 seconds and deals X fantastic damage and applies 350 energy to all allies.

Stun immunity has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Purple Skill: Don’t hate. Just congratulate. :purple_circle:

Penny and allies now start at 250 energy and whenever their white skill is used they start at 250 energy again. Penny and allies cannot fall below 250 energy.

250 energy start has a chance to fail against allies above level X

Red Skill: We Cool? :red_circle:
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

The marked enemy now has their attack speed slowed by 10% every second (caps out at 100%) and the two enemies most near the marked enemy lose 5% movement and attack speed every second. (caps out at 100%) Once the marked enemy has lost 100% attack speed every second now applies 100 energy to Penny and allies.

“Hear the Cheer” now saps enemies for 8 seconds and deals X fantastic damage to them. Additionally it makes allies immune to stuns and freezes for the next 8 seconds.

Allies stun and freeze immunity has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Friendships:

Time Travel Fields

Penny Proud and Snow White
Skill activates at start of wave and energy taken is less

Disk Power

+X Skill Power to all allies
+X Healing from all sources to all allies
Every 3 seconds Penny Proud can reflect 3 debuffs and and gives them to the enemies that applied them.

Memories

“Hear the Cheer” is now activated at the beginning of each wave, and when energy is take from Penny or any allies the energy take is reduced by 30%.

+5% energy taken reduced per star.

Allies: Carl, Zeus, Chip ‘n’ Dale

Book Creeps

Penny Proud and Belle
Stuns damaged enemies and removes armor and reality from damaged enemies

Disk Power

+X Skill Power to all allies
+X Damage to the marked enemy and slowed enemies to all allies
Whenever a debuff is applied to any ally or Penny, the debuffer loses X reality and tenacity

Memories

In “Penny Power” if the enemy that takes damage is nearby enemies with more than 500 energy she stuns them for 1 seconds and deals X damage. During the time that they are stunned they cannot gain energy

All damage penny and control role allies deal removes X armor and reality from enemies affected

+1 second each star
+X damage each star
+X armor and reality each star

Allies: Shank, Ron Stoppable, Rapunzel

4 Likes

Dang that Purple Skill is pretty broken but I think you had a typo, you said **enemies ** above level X

1 Like

Oops
you’re right! Sorry, I’ll fix that. Besides that what do you think of it?

1 Like

It was good and creative, 8/10

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney