Pepita & Dante Concept

I am doing a small Coco series with @Tragic-Magic. They already did Ernesto de la Cruz, and here is Pepita & Dante. We have 2 more concepts in this mini series, and I hope you enjoy this concept! I am putting the images in drop downs because I cannot get them next to each other. Do not be afraid to give feedback or share your thoughts on any of my concepts!

Pepita & Dante

Pepita

Dante

A dynamic duo of spirit guides, who help their friends and allies on their journey in the digital city.

Roars and Barks

:star2:

Role: Tank

Position: Frontline

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Pepita & Dante walk in as their animal forms, but then turn into their spirit guide forms.
Victory: Dante barks happily while Pepita flies up in the air.
Defeat: Pepita & Dante turn back into their real world forms and walk away.
Basic attack: Pepita swats at an enemy with her paw while Dante barks.

Real World Forms:

Pepita

Dante

Skills

White - Spirit Guide Strength
Pepita & Dante protect by giving themselves and their allies a shield with X HP that lasts 12 seconds.

Green - Bark Worse Than Bite
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Dante barks and Pepita roars. This deals X damage and scares all enemies for 9 seconds. Scare may fail against enemies over level X.

Blue - Taking Flight
When Pepita and Dante reach 40% of their HP they fly into the air and become “Berserk” for 9 seconds and cannot fall below 1 HP.

Purple - Spirit Guide Blessings
“Taking Flight” now gives their allies a 75% attack and movement speed boost. Attack and movement speed boost has a chance to fail against allies over level X.

Red - Alebrije Power
“Spirit Guide Strength” now gives all allies an X Basic Damage boost. “Taking Flight” now gives all allies 2 stacks of hardy.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X HP to shields in “Spirit Guide Strength”

Friendships

Pepita & Dante/Miguel
Magic Music
Pepita & Dante help Miguel create talent show winning music in the city.
Allies: Elsa, Goofy, Miss Piggy
“Musical Guidance”
Shields in “Spirit Guide Strength” last an additional 2 seconds. +1 second per star on disk
+X Max HP

Pepita & Dante/Sulley & Boo
Halloween Disguises
Pepita & Dante work together with Sulley & Boo to have a Halloween in the city in disguise.
Allies: Mike Wasowski, Randall, Genie
“Monsterween”
Scares during “Bark Worse than Bite” last an additional 2 seconds. +1 second per star on disk
+X Skill Power

Hope you enjoyed!

11 Likes

Oh yes, my two favorite characters from the movie

Honestly, they are up there for me too. They are underrated and awesome.

2 Likes

I love donate more than peppita tbh. He reminds me of those crazy cartoon characters like goofy and Daffy Duck. And the fact that he is a dog, and more specifically a hairless dog just makes it better

For a hairless Xolo dog, Dante is super cute.

2 Likes

My only criticism: how long does the berserk last?

Other than that I love this concept, Dante is one of the best comic relief characters.

1 Like

It lasts a certain duration? I did not know that. I will fix it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney