PerBlue increases skill cost once again!

@Onelove I don’t buy microtransactions things as I prefer to spend money on pay once games for my Switch and such, but in reality it is that many might not have that much money or like me doesn’t spend money on microtransactions.

I know you are likely teasing and such, but yeah just telling the reality of things as not everyone has that much money, so yeah it is better that the game allows people to have a general good baseline were people feel like they are allowed to experiment and try out a few different characters as a baseline :-).

10 Likes

@Onelove, Speaking as a player who’s more than adequately helped line the pockets of PB Executives and their minions, to which extent I don’t care to acknowledge, I think you need to stop trolling, back the heck off of those you have been trolling, and find yourself a new hobby. Just because you have no problem throwing countless dollars at a f2p game, doesn’t mean everyone else in your very lucrative position. I’ve been playing this game from the very beginning, and I feel the need to be the voice for those who’ve been repeatedly bullied by PB, and trolls like you. You may be independently wealthy, or for all I know, you work for PB, where you’re receiving ample in game privileges that the rest of just us aren’t privy to. So unless you’re willing to share the wealth you plainly need to just back off.

9 Likes

Yikes! That might be the snobbiest reply I’ve ever read :smile: PB won’t say it so I will :wink:

In all seriousness, let’s assume for a minute that not everyone is able to invest so much as others might be, so naturally people might be having problems.

As a casual player, I don’t have problems with gold either, but if they do make gold more readily accessible it wouldn’t hurt me, so why would I make a remark like that unless I was trying to cause trouble?

And I’m sure you’re not a troublemaker, right? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d like the gold prices to change with the stock market. It would be a new challenging curve ball. Make hay while the sun is shining.
Decent gold solo deal available today

It really is a shame that the skill costs have gone up :pensive: It used to take me around 10 million gold to bring a character at level 1’s skills up to date with the rest of my other characters.

Now it takes around 24 million, since now it costs around 6 million to bring one skill to the max level (I’m currently 123)

(I’m a F2P btw)

7 Likes

And I would like u to transfer all your game resources to everyone , everytime u troll, This way we can be richer then all the millionaires but together becuase u clearly not stop trolling bc this is sadly how u entertain yourself. Sorry u receive no points, and may have god have mercy on your soul.

2 Likes

And It’ll keep increasing, @Card_Brigade. At lv 140, you will need 40 mil Gold to bring 1 hero up. And I haven’t calculated for lv 145 as I’m all out of resources…

4 Likes

Talk about major yikes right there :grimacing: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

@Card_Brigade @Yunno

It costs 58.879.200 to max skills from level 1 to 155 without putting red skills into account.

11 Likes

so for a new player starting out, to level up JUST the skills of every hero, not including Red skills, will cost almost 5.5 Billion gold o.o

7 Likes

20200203_104926

2 Likes

Uh… not really friendly for new players (if are any).
The reduction of gold AND XP must happen, quickly.
Also stamina and badges is big problem.
So many problems, but no steps made, just making it wider with too fast cap rises and some kind of broken stupid “system” which increase needed gold and XP after every X levels… this also means it will increase once again, soon.

6 Likes

@Pipsqueak

A player starting on Server 1 after 1.15.4 patch that’s going live today would have to spend 5.948.928.000 gold to max 90 heroes to skill level 160. That’s almost 6 BILLION just on skills

4 Likes

And some single badges costs 1.5M gold if not 2. And there’s so much to craft from W to R5… and gold sources stayed same from beta.

I think it might have already been brought up earlier, not sure, but I think the cost for crafting badges has also gone up.

I used to spend around 100-200k for high tier Orange/Purple badges, a little less than that for mid to low tier badges.

Now those badges cost up to 340k, something I didn’t run into all that often

3 Likes

there are Red badges that cost over 2 million cumulative gold once all the sub-badges have been crafted too

3 Likes

I dont understand why we need to spend gold to craft badges… It just seems like a bad idea… why cant we craft badges for free, @Polaris?

4 Likes

@Yunno

That happens because PerBlue has this rock hard argument that gold is easy to get and they need to drain it out of the game, even though it’s not the truth.

5 Likes

That must be the reason they reduced all rewards in Invasion as well. But you know, at lv 145, 5 mil gold means next to nothing :))))))))))

5 Likes

I am so glad that I got out of this game and broke free from all this craziness.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney