PerBlue increases skill cost once again!

@Onelove this is how I feel about your “input” on this post :v: cut it with the obvious troll.

giphy

4 Likes

Stop trolling. I understand u just want all other players to quit the game so u could only battle yourself . A game is ment to be fun, not who can spend a neighborhood’s worth of mortgages the most for power. Maybe u can buy everyone on the forums every solo deal since u seem to have an endless amount of money and clearly love them unlike the 90% of us that don’t.

3 Likes

Bruh they hid this comment but look how many people agree. Ok it’s only 10, but still, that’s more than the number of people who like @Polaris 's comments anyways.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Please keep it civil. I’m going to unlock this thread so you can continue the discussion, but please keep it on topic and stop attacking each other. Thank you.

5 Likes

@Polaris

Thanks for replying in the same polite way you always do.

The discussion here isn’t only about if the change was made retroactive or not, it’s a matter of telling your player base that this change’s happening and the reason for that.
Skills are costly enough. No normal player has enough gold to: 1) keep up with skills; 2) keep up with badge crafting costs; 3) keep up with badges enhancing costs
The gold was a big problem before and it’s a huge problem now. It’s scalating and will become unadressable soon!

The XP we need to level up heroes is also a HUGE problem that you guys need to adress, specially with this pace of cap raise!

I just checked the new patch notes and there’s ANOTHER cap increase and rarity increase, plus a bunch of new heroes who will remain white or orange at max for the most part of the players.

To the other players here I’d like to ask to keep it nice and to stop trolling. We’re all enraged and we all want to be heard, but we need to keep it polite, otherwise we’ll just get flagged.

8 Likes

Thank you for replying Polaris and really appreciate it :-).

I am not sure if I have noticed an increase specifically, but I have noticed that things seemed to get more expensive quickly, though might be good to check the code in case there happened to be an unintentional gold increase around level 140.

At the current rate gold and EXP, and including parameters such as my level which is level 146 and I am a VIP 0 player I can keep up with maybe 5/8-10 characters at a time, which I think is a bit too little optimally considering Coliseum and Guild Wars.

I can understand if being able to keep up with 15 characters at once is a bit too much to ask from a VIP 0 player, but 15 characters is the baseline for lot of modes so it would be nice if the gold and EXP rate was at a rate that supported us who are VIP 0 being able to keep up with 15 characters at once.

At the very least I hope it will made a bit more easier again to keep up, but yeah understandable if we have to wait a bit before the next one, and yeah I hope you Polaris had a good time while you were off and did voluntary work :-).

Edit: I thought I add this as it could be okey feedback data.
Personally I don’t focus on new characters very often due to the limited resources I have and for the most part stick to my 5-8 characters I can afford at a general basis. I have stopped chasing the newest characters as they will likely be a bit outdated by the time I have gotten them good.

As such for me it is best to stick to my main team that has a really good synergy as such, but I do level up new characters that I like as in like the Donald Duck and Co characters which I am leveling up for their story content. I will get Magica leveled up when I get her, as I like her from the comics, even though I do know her disk that counters Randall is strong it won’t be the reason I level her up first and for most and by that time some new character has likely surpassed Randall anyway.

What I mean to say is that, is the resource point okey if people don’t feel like they have enough resources to try out new characters? While people likely can afford to level them up to a level where they are useful for Surge, for me that would be around level 80 that’s not too expensive for me while at the same time useful for Surge.

So yeah, balancing is tricky, but I do hope we can eventually get to a point where we feel like we can test out new characters a bit more than we feel we can do now if we are VIP 0 or low VIP.

2 Likes

They got gold in solo deals. If you dont have enough gold you’re not buying enough. As soon as everyone has enough gold they cant sell it in a solo deal. Kinda simple really. Close thread thanks

Polaris cant say it so I will :slight_smile:

@Onelove I don’t buy microtransactions things as I prefer to spend money on pay once games for my Switch and such, but in reality it is that many might not have that much money or like me doesn’t spend money on microtransactions.

I know you are likely teasing and such, but yeah just telling the reality of things as not everyone has that much money, so yeah it is better that the game allows people to have a general good baseline were people feel like they are allowed to experiment and try out a few different characters as a baseline :-).

10 Likes

@Onelove, Speaking as a player who’s more than adequately helped line the pockets of PB Executives and their minions, to which extent I don’t care to acknowledge, I think you need to stop trolling, back the heck off of those you have been trolling, and find yourself a new hobby. Just because you have no problem throwing countless dollars at a f2p game, doesn’t mean everyone else in your very lucrative position. I’ve been playing this game from the very beginning, and I feel the need to be the voice for those who’ve been repeatedly bullied by PB, and trolls like you. You may be independently wealthy, or for all I know, you work for PB, where you’re receiving ample in game privileges that the rest of just us aren’t privy to. So unless you’re willing to share the wealth you plainly need to just back off.

9 Likes

Yikes! That might be the snobbiest reply I’ve ever read :smile: PB won’t say it so I will :wink:

In all seriousness, let’s assume for a minute that not everyone is able to invest so much as others might be, so naturally people might be having problems.

As a casual player, I don’t have problems with gold either, but if they do make gold more readily accessible it wouldn’t hurt me, so why would I make a remark like that unless I was trying to cause trouble?

And I’m sure you’re not a troublemaker, right? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d like the gold prices to change with the stock market. It would be a new challenging curve ball. Make hay while the sun is shining.
Decent gold solo deal available today

It really is a shame that the skill costs have gone up :pensive: It used to take me around 10 million gold to bring a character at level 1’s skills up to date with the rest of my other characters.

Now it takes around 24 million, since now it costs around 6 million to bring one skill to the max level (I’m currently 123)

(I’m a F2P btw)

7 Likes

And I would like u to transfer all your game resources to everyone , everytime u troll, This way we can be richer then all the millionaires but together becuase u clearly not stop trolling bc this is sadly how u entertain yourself. Sorry u receive no points, and may have god have mercy on your soul.

2 Likes

And It’ll keep increasing, @Card_Brigade. At lv 140, you will need 40 mil Gold to bring 1 hero up. And I haven’t calculated for lv 145 as I’m all out of resources…

4 Likes

Talk about major yikes right there :grimacing: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

@Card_Brigade @Yunno

It costs 58.879.200 to max skills from level 1 to 155 without putting red skills into account.

11 Likes

so for a new player starting out, to level up JUST the skills of every hero, not including Red skills, will cost almost 5.5 Billion gold o.o

7 Likes

20200203_104926

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney