PerBlue increases skill cost once again!

Uh… not really friendly for new players (if are any).
The reduction of gold AND XP must happen, quickly.
Also stamina and badges is big problem.
So many problems, but no steps made, just making it wider with too fast cap rises and some kind of broken stupid “system” which increase needed gold and XP after every X levels… this also means it will increase once again, soon.

6 Likes

@Pipsqueak

A player starting on Server 1 after 1.15.4 patch that’s going live today would have to spend 5.948.928.000 gold to max 90 heroes to skill level 160. That’s almost 6 BILLION just on skills

4 Likes

And some single badges costs 1.5M gold if not 2. And there’s so much to craft from W to R5… and gold sources stayed same from beta.

I think it might have already been brought up earlier, not sure, but I think the cost for crafting badges has also gone up.

I used to spend around 100-200k for high tier Orange/Purple badges, a little less than that for mid to low tier badges.

Now those badges cost up to 340k, something I didn’t run into all that often

3 Likes

there are Red badges that cost over 2 million cumulative gold once all the sub-badges have been crafted too

3 Likes

I dont understand why we need to spend gold to craft badges… It just seems like a bad idea… why cant we craft badges for free, @Polaris?

4 Likes

@Yunno

That happens because PerBlue has this rock hard argument that gold is easy to get and they need to drain it out of the game, even though it’s not the truth.

5 Likes

That must be the reason they reduced all rewards in Invasion as well. But you know, at lv 145, 5 mil gold means next to nothing :))))))))))

5 Likes

I am so glad that I got out of this game and broke free from all this craziness.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney