Pinocchio (Pinocchio Hero Concept)

Pinocchio

Pinocchio is a wooden puppet who dreams of being a real boy, but being an enchanted puppet still has its advantages.
Trial Team: Yellow
Role: Backline Support
Stars: :star:
Quote: “I can move! I can talk! I can walk!”

Animations:
Entrance: Pinocchio dances into the battlefield.
Victory: Pinocchio performs a final dance before taking a bow.
KO: Pinocchio is knocked backwards.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Pinocchio throws an apple at enemies.

White Skill - Wish Upon a Star - Fantastic Damage
Jiminy Cricket leaps atop Pinocchio’s head and sings. A beam of moonlight appears in the battlefield, granting X HP to the three weakest allies and blinding the three weakest enemies for 4 seconds.

Green Skill - Lies!
Pinocchio tells a lie, extending his nose to deal X damage to the furthest enemy.

Blue Skill - Conscience Call
Pinocchio listens to Jiminy Cricket, making himself target the enemy that last attacked him until they reach 0HP.

Purple Skill - No Strings On Me
Pinocchio grants X additional HP to allies with his “Wish Upon a Star” skill. His armor is increased to X.

Red Skill - Pine Eye
Pinocchio cannot take damage 8 seconds after performing his “Lies!” skill.

Friendships:
Pinocchio + Fairy Godmother
Campaign: Real Deal - Without the Blue Fairy in sight, Pinocchio searches the City for someone else that can fulfill his wish. He spots the Fairy Godmother and asks if she could make him a real boy.
Disk: Crystal Shoes
Disk Memory: Enemies are blinded by Pinocchio’s “Wish Upon a Star” skill for an additional 3 seconds.
Disk Power: Z Blue Skill power, Z HP gain

Pinocchio + Robin Hood
Campaign: Trust Exercise - At the sight of Robin Hood, Pinocchio recalls the tricks that Honest John pulled on him, but Robin Hood shows him that not all foxes are untrustworthy.
Disk: Arrow Dynamics
Disk Memory: Pinocchio deals 50% additional damage after performing his “Conscience Call” skill.
Disk Power: Z reality

2 Likes

I wish to see him

1 Like

Please make the victory animation be Pinocchio becomes a real boy it is way more appropriate

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney