Please Nerf Elsa

Fair point. But still. Any character that goes for the Backline such as Darkwing or Aladdin easily pick Elsa off

Have you tried using ducky and bunny with duke (WO) disk and aladdin yet that would distract her and while she freezes aladdin duke can speed up ducky and bunny and insta kill her easy peasy

1 Like

I use Stitch and he’s my strongest. And he’s great! He can easily take out a whole team by himself in surge. I use him all the time.

2 Likes

DaB abs Duke aren’t in my server yet sadly

The divers Moana(Me), Aladdin, and Darkwing are excellent counters to Elsa. Back line snipers like Merida and even Elsa herself are also good counters. Merida gets a special mention because of her heavy normal damage attacks.

1 Like

Oh my but Merida is a stupidly busted character too

Merida is a similar situation. She is fragil when exposed. Granted, she is more durable than Elsa, but it still doesn’t take a ton of effort to knock her out. Use similar tactics to take her down. Moana’s Into the Fray skill has knock-out potential when when her Merida disc is used. Plus, Moana herself is quite durable. She has the ability to solo fight teams and win.

Backline heroes usually have damage resistance which is why they’re placed at the back. Ducky & Bunny’s green skill attacks the backline as well as Elastigirl’s active skill with Vanellope disk. It’s your duty to pick heroes that could either protect Elsa or prevent those enemies from dealing damage to her.

I have personally taken on a team with a cp 2000 higher than me whilst they were using elsa and i had stitch, peter pan, jack jack, dash and chief bogo so i wouldnt say she needs a nerf at all and frozone can freeze half the enemy team aswell but if battling against elsa you just use characters that can attack her directly in my case peter jumped straight to her and then jack jack rolled and detroyed her and the team fell like flies

That’s 6 characters :sweat_smile: you can only have 5 in a battle

That was already addressed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney