Please Reopen These Topics

Hey @Polaris! Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your break!

Now for the issue:

The system for closing threads and automatically opening them is broken. It’s been broken for a while now. Usually after four hours, the system should automatically reopen the thread. Except it doesn’t do that; instead it renews the four hours. This has been happening for a while now and many topics have been affected. For example in one day, three threads were affected and couldn’t be reopened.

Happy Stitch Day! (+ Stitch Appreciation!)
(Character concept E12 lilo)
(Are ducky and bunny op or not?)

I was hoping you could fix this issue and reopen these threads please? We were having fun and had many great discussions in these threads and now we can’t reply to them anymore. Thanks for any help!

9 Likes

He’s still not back, yet.
But don’t worry Stitch topic will re-open in 4 hours.

I know. I just posted it early so it will reopen early since I wake up late.

I don’t think it will. It just renews the four hours. It should have been opened four hours ago. The system locks the thread for four hours and open it but right now there seems to be a bug

It might happen again if the one responsible for it won’t take responsibility for what he has done. He might dare to destroy these topics again.
tenor%20(2)

2 Likes

Yeah but we should just not flag their comments anymore. That way it won’t get closed again!

1 Like

You have to flag them to deal with people being rude and disrespectful or nothing will change. The important part is to make sure you ignore them while flagging issues. Give the trolls attention and they continue, but if you ignore and report them when they cause issues They’ll either stop or get banned.

1 Like

My thread was opened again!!! Yay!

They are opening under the automatic system. I believe the issue was there were a number of unresolved flags, since I was out of town, and once those were handled, the threads opened correctly.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for fixing it!
image https://i.pinimg.com/originals/25/5d/c3/255dc33b425a7e7abbd5d2e952fc49b5.gif
Time to have fun again!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney